District 8-A

ecu

Can either of these two teams beat Pickett or Clay?  I seen where Cascade lost at home last month to Jackson County which tells me it’s highly unlikely they have a chance. What about Moore County?  They have a great tradition there and over the years have had some really good teams. I remember when I was coaching at Jackson County back in the mid 2000’s, Moore Co had some good teams. 

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Can either of these two teams beat Pickett or Clay?  I seen where Cascade lost at home last month to Jackson County which tells me it’s highly unlikely they have a chance. What about Moore County?  They have a great tradition there and over the years have had some really good teams. I remember when I was coaching at Jackson County back in the mid 2000’s, Moore Co had some good teams. 

Cascade also beat JC earlier in year. Every year this district is underrated. Just a couple of years ago two of them made it to state. Moore county’s lack of a post player will hurt them.

11 hours ago, ecu said:

Cascade also beat JC earlier in year. Every year this district is underrated. Just a couple of years ago two of them made it to state. Moore county’s lack of a post player will hurt them.

Very true!  Never thought City would come into Clay and win but they did. So I never underestimate any team in the substate. All are good!