District 8-A

ecu

7 hours ago, ecu said:

Moore County with a disappointing game but Cascade gave a great effort to almost pull the upset.

Yes they did!  I can’t see how they lost as many games as they did they are a good team!  Maybe this was their best game of the season?  Not sure but they played with a lot of heart and they had some good athletes.  

On 3/9/2021 at 5:06 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Yes they did!  I can’t see how they lost as many games as they did they are a good team!  Maybe this was their best game of the season?  Not sure but they played with a lot of heart and they had some good athletes.  

On 3/9/2021 at 5:06 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Didn't have their best player until Christmas.

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Observation said:

High school is starting to mirror college. Kids aren't happy so they just move to the next school. I am sure there are times where a move and change is good for all parties but in most cases it's not. Maybe high school will adopt the transfer portal next! Haha 

Might as well. TSSAA will not enforce it.

• 1 month later...