District 8-A

ecu

On 1/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, Dunc4265 said:

What a fun 4th quarter and overtimes! We played Riverside Christian in Fayetteville last night and luckily our game got over in time for me to catch the 4th and overtimes! Both teams are fun to watch and I hope all three of us are playing into March! 

Glad you were able to come and watch the game.  They're exciting to watch, and frustrating too!  Tell me again who you pull for?  I personally thought we could have put the game out of reach several times and Eagleville fought hard to stay in it.  By the same token, Eagleville couldn't close the deal and put us away.  Will make for an interesting second half of the season!

34 minutes ago, Varo said:

Glad you were able to come and watch the game.  They're exciting to watch, and frustrating too!  Tell me again who you pull for?  I personally thought we could have put the game out of reach several times and Eagleville fought hard to stay in it.  By the same token, Eagleville couldn't close the deal and put us away.  Will make for an interesting second half of the season!

Columbia Academy. 

I agree this will be an exciting game.  We'll see how the Tigers handle the noise from the Eagleville crowd.  We've done well on the road, but will take everyone contributing to help slow down the Eagles.  I do think that the Eagleville gym is so large, and fans so removed from the action, that the Tigers shouldn't be intimidated.  We should be at full strength as well, no issues with players out for sickness.

• Like 1