District 8-A

ecu

20 hours ago, hammerhound said:

May be well liked by some in the school but not so much in the community. A lot of people that have no connection with the team only fans want a change. Our administration is so weak it will never happen.

Surprised by some of your statements.  I'm definitely not  in  the  know but feel like from the outside looking in, things are good for the school. Not sure who they could get to replace him. 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:29 PM, thenomad said:

Surprised by some of your statements.  I'm definitely not  in  the  know but feel like from the outside looking in, things are good for the school. Not sure who they could get to replace him. 

People need to realize that the talent level is not very good.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:16 PM, hammerhound said:

No player development. He has coached all these girls since 7th grade and they still don’t know the fundamentals of basketball. Ask other coaches around the region see what they say. 

I have seen these girls play and I will agree with you. I have watched most since middle school and I am from a different school. 

15 hours ago, reasonable14 said:

I have seen these girls play and I will agree with you. I have watched most since middle school and I am from a different school. 

This district is not even close to what it was when it was 9-A. The talent level is down and Cornersville talent level is only better than Fayetteville. People need to have realistic expectations.

4 hours ago, ecu said:

This district is not even close to what it was when it was 9-A. The talent level is down and Cornersville talent level is only better than Fayetteville. People need to have realistic expectations.

I don’t even know what school you are from, but let’s trade coaches and see if your opinion changes.

6 hours ago, hammerhound said:

I don’t even know what school you are from, but let’s trade coaches and see if your opinion changes.

6 hours ago, hammerhound said:

So of the schools ahead of Cornersville in  district who has less talent? Has current Coach won any district titles?

45 minutes ago, ecu said:

Cornersville last won district in 2014. Who was coach?

It was the current coach’s first year with players that had been developed by Coach Landers. I go back to my first post on this we have NO PLAYER DEVELOPMENT. Good coaches make players better not just collect a supplement. You seem to be upset by these statements must be a family member.

2 hours ago, hammerhound said:

It was the current coach’s first year with players that had been developed by Coach Landers. I go back to my first post on this we have NO PLAYER DEVELOPMENT. Good coaches make players better not just collect a supplement. You seem to be upset by these statements must be a family member.

Just think the current team is not as talented as you think. You didn't answer my question of who they are more talented ? Fayetteville only one with less talent.