District 8-A

ecu

1 hour ago, 91goldeneagle said:

I would think EHS 23 point win over MC would trump MC 10 point win over EHS. 4th and 5th doesnt matter except uniform color but they split head to head and both won by 5

Points is not a factor . Will be a coin flip.

1 hour ago, 91goldeneagle said:

I would think EHS 23 point win over MC would trump MC 10 point win over EHS. 4th and 5th doesnt matter except uniform color but they split head to head and both won by 5

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Can any of these teams play with Pickett County or Clarkrange?  These will most likely be the two teams this region will send to the substate. Just curious how this region stacks up this year. 

No one thought Eagleville could win last year either. Never know in a one game situation.

1 hour ago, ecu said:

No one thought Eagleville could win last year either. Never know in a one game situation.

I was at that game. Eagleville got every call in the game. It was ridiculous but thats why it pays to be at home in the substate. Would love to see Eagleville travel to Clarkrange this year and see how it shakes out. I have no idea if any of the teams in this part of the state can compete and win against 6A teams.  So that’s why you was asking. 

Edited by UCSportsFan