ecu

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

1. Huntland

2. Moore Co

3/4. Eagleville or Fayetteville 

5. Cornersville 

6. Cascade 

Heard Moore Co. lost a couple of players this summer. Any knowledge of who. Fayetteville only lost one and they were definitely most improved last year. 

I heard Moore co lost 2 girls that were going to be seniors that didn’t score much. Might hurt their depth but don’t think it will hurt starting 5. 

The big girl Fayetteville lost will hurt them. If their guards can step up, they may be ok. 

I think Huntland will miss Edwards high energy but they had kids on the bench that can fill her spot. 

I will be interested to see how Eagleville does losing 3 starters. They will have some good freshmen. 

On 6/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, Richmond30 said:

I heard Moore co lost 2 girls that were going to be seniors that didn’t score much. Might hurt their depth but don’t think it will hurt starting 5. 

The big girl Fayetteville lost will hurt them. If their guards can step up, they may be ok. 

I think Huntland will miss Edwards high energy but they had kids on the bench that can fill her spot. 

I will be interested to see how Eagleville does losing 3 starters. They will have some good freshmen. 

Cascade supposedly lost their best three incoming freshmen to private schools. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any transfers or new kids that will make an impact this year?

Huntland has a freshman that will matter. Eagleville had a girl that would have been a freshman that would have been one of the better athletes in the district, but I heard she may be going to one of the bigger Murfreesboro schools.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:19 AM, Richmond30 said:

Are there any transfers or new kids that will make an impact this year?

Huntland has a freshman that will matter. Eagleville had a girl that would have been a freshman that would have been one of the better athletes in the district, but I heard she may be going to one of the bigger Murfreesboro schools.

Huntland and Eagleville both have outstanding freshmen classes . 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, AAU07 said:

Agree Huntland MC will be fun to watch but think Huntland has the better team with more depth this year. 

I agree. I saw one of Huntland’s freshman in a travel ball game yesterday and she looked awesome. They have another great freshman and probably 6 or so girls coming back that are really good. Moore Co lost some depth with 2 seniors quitting and I’m not sure if they have any freshmen coming up that can matter right away. But they do have a legit big girl and Huntland does not.