District 8-A

ecu

6 minutes ago, thenomad said:

Again I ask, who do you think comes to Cornersville? I see both sides of this. I don't want to see him let go. I don't see them letting him go for a variety of reasons. If you let him go you have to have a hire in mind. 

I can think of a couple former players that would be interested in the job. I don’t think they will let him go either until forced to.

1 hour ago, thenomad said:

Could part of the problem be having to run both middle school and high school programs?

That should be a positive.  If you coach them for 6 years, they should know your system.

1 hour ago, thenomad said:

Could part of the problem be having to run both middle school and high school programs?

On 1/28/2019 at 10:57 PM, ecu said:

That should be a positive.  If you coach them for 6 years, they should know your system.

But it also splits your attention and time especially with a young family. If he had assistant bought into the program that could extend help to high school while running a middle school program with the same expectations and system. 

8 hours ago, thenomad said:

But it also splits your attention and time especially with a young family. If he had assistant bought into the program that could extend help to high school while running a middle school program with the same expectations and system. 

Finding good coaches is not easy these days. Just finding anyone is hard.

19 hours ago, thenomad said:

Coach Randolph is his assistant.  He is an excellent coach in both football and basketball.