District 12AA

ecu

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Nolensville, Community, Marshall co and then CM, Forrest, Giles Co all in a toss up!

Don't know what is up at CM. Last year they would get in you and play hard nosed Man to Man defense.... not this crew. They look like they don't want to play defense a lick. 

Nolensville is the class of the league...good at every position. 

Marshall County has the Johnson kid and one other solid player but Johnson can carry a team with 40 every night.

Community looks like the trendy team to be with Nolensville in the championship game. They have guard play and 2 good post players. 

Forrest and Giles Co I have not seen so I can't speak to them. 

On 12/23/2018 at 7:41 PM, captnoname said:

It is Nolensville, Community, Marshall co and then CM, Forrest, Giles Co all in a toss up!

Don't know what is up at CM. Last year they would get in you and play hard nosed Man to Man defense.... not this crew. They look like they don't want to play defense a lick. 

Nolensville is the class of the league...good at every position. 

Marshall County has the Johnson kid and one other solid player but Johnson can carry a team with 40 every night.

Community looks like the trendy team to be with Nolensville in the championship game. They have guard play and 2 good post players. 

Forrest and Giles Co I have not seen so I can't speak to them. 

I thought your observation on CM's defense was interesting.  Looks to me like they are giving up about the exact same ppg as last season...about 47 per game.  Not bad at all.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ecu said:

Best player or best team? Should be a great game.

The Tigers are starting to get better as a team. I think we have a real shot to make it to the sectional game this year. I was not impressed with the other districts top team when we played them. We lost by 4 but we let them off the hook. I think Nolensville and Marshall Match up 4 times this year.