District 12AA

ecu

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D,

Which Tigers are you pulling for? Marshall Co or Central Magnet? 

Right now there are all kinds of possibilities as nothing is set in stone. Central Magnet pulls the upset last night. Got to admit I did not see that coming.

Giles Co beat Community? Forrest plays Nolensville tough.

I think Nolensville is a lock for #1 but after that it may be up in the air.

I think this district tournament will be a fun one for sure. Any of these teams can get hot and make a good run. Most of the scores have been pretty close for the most part all year. There are some very talented teams and I have seen some entertaining games. Nolensville is very good for sure and will be very tough as a lot of teams will be down the stretch. Will be fun to watch in a great place to host a tournament at Forrest. In the old 9A district there were some great tournament games played there. If Community can iron out their free throw issues which have cost them a few district and non district losses I think they have a shot as does Marshall, Magnet and an athletic Giles team and I wouldn't count out Forrest they are very capable of turning it on here at the end.  Will be some fun basketball for sure. One thing I have noticed is the atmosphere in a lot of these games I have seen this year and last just isn't the same as the old districts. The Marshall and Forrest matchup was a fun one and Community and Forrest had a good atmosphere as well. Hopefully that will change during the tournament. Good luck to all teams going forward. Been fun to watch a lot of these teams all year. I have enjoyed just coming to watch basketball in this area for a few decades and I appreciate the time and effort the players and coaches put in for all the fans of basketball.

Final District Standings

1. Nolensville

2. Marshall Co.

3. Central Magnet

4. Community

5. Giles Co.

6. Forrest

Happy that Marshall got into the top 2 because the 2 first round games can go either way. I say Marshall and Nolensville will meet for the 3rd time for the district title. Also at least one 1st round game will be an upset.

When we sweep district 11aa where would region be held??

4 hours ago, District12AA said:

Final District Standings

1. Nolensville

2. Marshall Co.

3. Central Magnet

4. Community

5. Giles Co.

6. Forrest

Happy that Marshall got into the top 2 because the 2 first round games can go either way. I say Marshall and Nolensville will meet for the 3rd time for the district title. Also at least one 1st round game will be an upset.

When we sweep district 11aa where would region be held??

Community over Marshall for championship. Nolensville over Central for 3rd