West Tn Class A

Intense

On 12/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, pioneer42 said:

I thought it was one of best officiated game all year. Fouls are called because players foul. They are not going to even fouls out just to appease fans if the other team don't foul. GC is one of most disciplined and best defenses Westview will play. Westview is a good team and has a lot to build on. They are getting better no doubt. 

lol. Come on now, your telling me refs don’t even out fouls? On any level lol. I’ll stick with my statement that GC flops a ton around the basket cause they are slow sliding over in position and yes it’s being taught, i’m sure the players just don’t do it on their own. GC is good but the refs calling charges when the defensive player is not even close to being in position just cause the crowd yells chargeeee!!! is ridiculous! Westview pg beat GC with the dribble all night, like I said first time I’ve seen these 2 play this yr and both teams are decent but I thought the officiating was very one sided. No way fouls are 10-1 for a pressing team reaching and flopping against a half court defense team! Westview is not that bad defensively! My opinion, will agree to disagree but little ridiculous watching it and the Westview faithful gave the officials a standing ovation when they finally called a foul on GC so idk bout that statement by someone that Westview fans weren’t upset.  Sorry hadn’t been on here in a while. Good luck to all teams!