West Tn Class A

Intense

8 minutes ago, Intense said:

If she moves and lived more than 20 miles away she would NOT have to sit out but if she lived within 20 miles she would have to sit out.  Transferring from private to private requires a one year sitout unless a bona fide move is made. 

That is how I read Section 13. A Bonafide Move overwrites everything.

Intense, Why don't you fight the private school issue on another page or start a page. You have fought AllVolHere over every issue that has been brought up and cant agree so lets move on. You both add color and facts  to the thread but it really don't matter that TCA is going private. That's awesome maybe TCA can win a Gold Ball now.

10 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Intense, Why don't you fight the private school issue on another page or start a page. You have fought AllVolHere over every issue that has been brought up and cant agree so lets move on. You both add color and facts  to the thread but it really don't matter that TCA is going private. That's awesome maybe TCA can win a Gold Ball now.

I started this thread on 12-24!  Maybe you need to start a new thread!

27 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

That is how I read Section 13. A Bonafide Move overwrites everything.

This is a good example. If someone lives in Mefina and transfers to a Jackson private school and moved their residence they would have to sit out because it’s not more Than 20 miles. If they  transferred to Northside under the same scenario, they would not have to sit out. The rules are actually tougher on the private schools. 

4 minutes ago, Intense said:

This is a good example. If someone lives in Mefina and transfers to a Jackson private school and moved their residence they would have to sit out because it’s not more Than 20 miles. If they  transferred to Northside under the same scenario, they would not have to sit out. The rules are actually tougher on the private schools. 

I think you could argue and win that argument from TSSAA. Reason being is South Gibson buses would not service that kid so it would constitute as a bonfide move. USJ to TCA you are sitting out but could play at Northside.

13 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Region 6 semis Monday night at Bethel. Huntingdon vs Summertown @ 6:00, McKenzie vs Loretto @ 7:30. Two of these teams should make it to Murfreesboro. McKenzie has their hands full against Loretto. Summertown and Huntingdon could be a good one. All you region 7 folks need to come over for a good night of round ball. Much better venue than UTM.

Afraid we will get beat by 40 against Loretto, but our girls wont give up. McKenzie will faceguard Weathers by putting Mikayla Gill on her. Huntingdon and Summertown will be a repeat of last years region title game IMO. I think Huntingdon has a chance to knock them off if they stay out of foul trouble and get a good game from Reed. 

3 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Afraid we will get beat by 40 against Loretto, but our girls wont give up. McKenzie will faceguard Weathers by putting Mikayla Gill on her. Huntingdon and Summertown will be a repeat of last years region title game IMO. I think Huntingdon has a chance to knock them off if they stay out of foul trouble and get a good game from Reed. 

Never know what will happen in these games. Greenfield and GC both had a scare Saturday Night. When you get this far you can be beat on any given night.