Cummings to Halls?

rebelwoman87

11 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I’m off my soapbox now man but glad ways are parted and we can start a search. I’m hearing Redbank coach wants the job

Kids liked and respected him.  They liked and respected Bosken too.  I must say I think Adam Renshaw is deserving too.  He’s a good man and solid coach.  Probably should have gotten it last time.  I personally think a recent former qb would be a great hire too but he would be awfully young.  Will be an interesting process.  Cleveland is a great job if you can keep Middle Schoolers headed to Cleveland High.  Gonna take a couple years to right the ship.

17 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

Kids liked and respected him.  They liked and respected Bosken too.  I must say I think Adam Renshaw is deserving too.  He’s a good man and solid coach.  Probably should have gotten it last time.  I personally think a recent former qb would be a great hire too but he would be awfully young.  Will be an interesting process.  Cleveland is a great job if you can keep Middle Schoolers headed to Cleveland High.  Gonna take a couple years to right the ship.

I agree with u 100%

14 minutes ago, OrangeTiger said:

Funny how the last 2 HC have both left after 3-4 years to return basically to the same job they had before. Sounds like Cleveland may be a difficult place to work..... With that being said our own Fitz will probably end up taking this job. Would be a good hire for Cleveland but we would hate to see him go. 

I doubt it’s him.  I think they will go younger.  Would be fine though.

2 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

I agree with u 100%

If I was you I'd get Troy Fleming. I know he'd take the job and best believe he'd get your best players to stay. You guys interviewed him for an assistant spot back in the day, he's been to the highest level you can get (NFL) and knows the TN high school landscape very well. $20 he'd bring Eddie Moore with him as an assistant too...

Edited by JSamson7

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

If I was you I'd get Troy Fleming. I know he'd take the job and best believe he'd get your best players to stay. You guys interviewed him for an assistant spot back in the day, he's been to the highest level you can get (NFL) and knows the TN high school landscape very well. $20 he'd bring Eddie Moore with him as an assistant too...

Man I agree with u more than ever lol. And I remember him getting interviewed but this goes back to the administration being absolutely terrible. Almost like they purposely try to find the wrong guy. Troy Fleming would be a home run hit! But I’d say he wouldn’t touch the job with a 20 foot pole now

Edited by fooseball95

4 minutes ago, thiccmeat01 said:

Hope our administration doesn't screw this up. There's always been a ton of talent in Cleveland but the last couple of years we've had great players deciding not to play or transfer. This can't happen if Cleveland wants to be as dominant as it was in the 90's. Who do y'all think should get the job?

Cleveland will never be as dominant as they were in the 90s. I’m just hoping to get the program back on a solid foundation and go from there.