Cummings to Halls?

rebelwoman87

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hey Stars. I will be at Lee’s in Alcoa tomorrow at noon or a little before. Gonna have lunch with a couple of “goons”. You should stop by. 

Had to go back and check my post to make sure I said tomorrow. I did. Sincerely sorry for any confusion. But I will be there tomorrow at noon if y’all want to come back. 

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Did Cummings leave on his own free will or was he herded out by the fans or did something else happen?

I think he left on his own but it had been a rough 2-3 years I think. He said as much to both the Chattanooga and Cleveland papers.  Hope he does well at Halls. Cleveland job on paper is great but the County is open enrollment and if you start losing kids from the Cleveland Middle School it’s hard to get the train back on the right track.  Bradley is the “cool” program right now because they have a coach the kids respect and play hard for and the program is winning.  They better keep Coach Floyd at all cost because he’s a good one.  Whomever gets the Cleveland job will have to make his first 10 priorities keeping CMS kids.

• Like 1