Cummings to Halls?

rebelwoman87

21 hours ago, Booger said:

well its good them Goons didnt turn that museum piece around...so BPM could look at the other side..guess those tinheads r savin that one for another day

Booger just sayin :eek:

Oh and Boog almost forgot to mention I bumped into an old friend of yours in Alcoa the other day. Mrs. Walton. She wanted to know if you would be her huckleberry. If not she said you were dismissed!!  Lol!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh and Boog almost forgot to mention I bumped into an old friend of yours in Alcoa the other day. Mrs. Walton. She wanted to know if you would be her huckleberry. If not she said you were dismissed!!  Lol!!!

now thats a blast form the past....ole harley ridin mama walton.....she had a short T run....never did figure which Goon was crossdressin that title ..

...as for Booger bein her huckleberry.....just cant get Boogers mind for passion rapped round that one.....just thinkin there might b too much life below zero comparison on that one......but if Booger rong on that; then let the Huckleberryin commence...

Booger just sayin 3ca08042a6892e676298a6252f172983.jpg

1 hour ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Anyone close to the program have a good idea about who Cleveland will go after? Obviously I’ve read all the names mentioned in the Daily Banner and TFP, but does anyone have any insider info??? 

At this point nobody around here has heard anything. Was told they had close to 100 applicants. But names are being hush hush

On 12/28/2018 at 12:19 AM, fooseball95 said:

Man I agree with u more than ever lol. And I remember him getting interviewed but this goes back to the administration being absolutely terrible. Almost like they purposely try to find the wrong guy. Troy Fleming would be a home run hit! But I’d say he wouldn’t touch the job with a 20 foot pole now

Is this the same Troy Flemming who was winless in 3 years as a Head Coach at Concord Christian and led the program to be completely dissolved?

Being a great athlete and football player does not automatically make you a great coach.  People need to realize this.  Gerald Sensabaugh at David Crockett was a prime example a couple of years ago.

53 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Is this the same Troy Flemming who was winless in 3 years as a Head Coach at Concord Christian and led the program to be completely dissolved?

Being a great athlete and football player does not automatically make you a great coach.  People need to realize this.  Gerald Sensabaugh at David Crockett was a prime example a couple of years ago.

Doesn't matter what happened at Concord Christian, Troy is a darned good football coach.  That is a very small private school that tried to start a program from scratch with Troy, and it's a program that didn't have financial aid available.  Troy had no control over who came to the school.  

Troy is on the staff at the new Lakeway Christian in Morristown, who start playing next year.  Former Furman University head coach Bruce Fowler is the head coach at Lakeway.  

• Upvote 1