• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

rebelwoman87

Cummings to Halls?

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I had a blond moment. It happens. Guess I’ll be eating at that fine establishment two days in a row. :hungry:

I should have known better that there was not 6 full pages on Cummings going to Halls as HC. It's really no big deal after he flopped at Cleveland like everyone else since Benny Monroe. Now he is just another Knox County coach that got lucky, ran for the money, failed, now wants back in, and Knox County let's him back in. How long till he gets back to Knox West as HC? Do Halls and West play this year? Is it easier to move sideways in Knox County or could have Cummings been hired at Knox West after failing at Cleveland?

6 hours ago, Booger said:

you did....Booger had her attention altered......it will for sure b altered if them Goons start passin that image of that stud model in goon gear around

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger!! I saw a very interesting picture of you today at the luncheon. All I can say is nice shoes!!

4 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

I should have known better that there was not 6 full pages on Cummings going to Halls as HC. It's really no big deal after he flopped at Cleveland like everyone else since Benny Monroe. Now he is just another Knox County coach that got lucky, ran for the money, failed, now wants back in, and Knox County let's him back in. How long till he gets back to Knox West as HC? Do Halls and West play this year? Is it easier to move sideways in Knox County or could have Cummings been hired at Knox West after failing at Cleveland?

2wbyo1d.jpg

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Booger!! I saw a very interesting picture of you today at the luncheon. All I can say is nice shoes!!

Only Boog can pull off them thur kicks!

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Must say that is a side of ole Boog I hope I never see again!!

As always it was good to see the goons. Thanks for being so good to my boys. You guys are first class!!

And to the 3 new friends I made today it was an absolute pleasure to meet. Always good to put a face with the screen name. You all seemed like great people and look forward to meeting you all again. 

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As always it was good to see the goons. Thanks for being so good to my boys. You guys are first class!!

And to the 3 new friends I made today it was an absolute pleasure to meet. Always good to put a face with the screen name. You all seemed like great people and look forward to meeting you all again. 

Great to meet you and your sweet family too! Let’s make it a habit 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM hit wuz goodur meetin' ewe, Mrs. BPM and tha littull BPM's.....:thumb:

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

16 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

:wub:

Booger just knew it was gonna b a doomin moment ....when in a rare moment of weakness Booger allowed that Alcoee Mafia to swap that bag of cash for that piece of treasure......thinkin the croppin above the shoulders was a move of genius......r that bunch would b suckin monthly bribery payments outta the Booger Trust the rest of Boogers life...

....Booger thinkin rebelwoman dont even recall the color of them shoes

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 12/29/2018 at 8:42 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

well its good them Goons didnt turn that museum piece around...so BPM could look at the other side..guess those tinheads r savin that one for another day

Booger just sayin :eek:

Edited by Booger

On 12/29/2018 at 6:42 PM, BCsportsfan said:

thinkin that Alcoee branded lengeray from Victory Secrets that was strapped on that finely tuned chasis is what did it

Booger just sayin :roflol:

Edited by Booger