Best Team in West Tn in each class!?

RealisticFan45

8 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

We match up with the region that has Summertown and Loretto. It is not easy as we were upset last year in the first round by Collinwood. Our district and region will be at Bethel.

Ok.  So your substate game will be a team from Middle Tn?  If so, you have a chance to get there.  If you have to go through Memphis or Humboldt then it’s over.

7 hours ago, cat1973 said:

Might want to add Wayne County in that mix.

Yes! They have had a great start to the season. Got a couple of nice wins on your resume as well. Don't know much about yall, since we didn't play yall last year and so far this year. Looking forward to possibly playing Wayne County in region play.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie is the best looking team to come of Carroll Co in a long time. Great balance and some depth. Would not surprise me to see this squad in Murfreesboro!

We do a great job of playing team basketball. We are very unselfish and look for the best shot. We have lots of depth at every position especially in the post. The only thing that we lack is that we are inexperienced in playing in the postseason. We haven't made it past the first round of the region in quite a while. But I think when we are on our A game, we can compete with any team.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:42 PM, RealisticFan45 said:

I feel like Wooddale is only in the conversation because of the Lawson boys name. What is around them? I havnt seen or heard about them til now. How good is RE? Haywood will go as far as Boyd takes them. Bolivar is scrappy with shooters, but size will become a factor, IMO. SS looks to be a good contender right now and that's good with no seniors. South Gibson will probably go to Substate again and one of the Memphis teams will scare them out of a State Appearance. It is indeed a lot of ball left to play and it starts with Haywood visiting SS Saturday. I think SS, Haywood or Covington will be playing the 2nd week of March.

Wooddale looking pretty good in region 8