Is the Internet down in Cleveland??

ObserverW

I don't like to point out when paper champions fail but...Oh heck, who am I kidding...Of course I do! 

It seems things have been very quite from the hype machine in Cleveland after what I would consider a dismal showing at the Knockout Christmas Classic in Florida.  This tournament is not really what one would consider a national level event and to finish a distant fourth leads me to believe that the Cleveland national ranking was nothing more than a fantasy created by social media hype (and cool graphics).  Of course Cleveland is still the #1 AAA team in Tennessee, but I don't think its too much to ask that the talk of "best Tennessee team ever...only nationally ranked Tennessee team...etc." be dialed back to a much lower level.  There is no doubt money can buy success on our state level but national pockets are apparently much deeper.

2 hours ago, ObserverW said:

I don't like to point out when paper champions fail but...Oh heck, who am I kidding...Of course I do! 

It seems things have been very quite from the hype machine in Cleveland after what I would consider a dismal showing at the Knockout Christmas Classic in Florida.  This tournament is not really what one would consider a national level event and to finish a distant fourth leads me to believe that the Cleveland national ranking was nothing more than a fantasy created by social media hype (and cool graphics).  Of course Cleveland is still the #1 AAA team in Tennessee, but I don't think its too much to ask that the talk of "best Tennessee team ever...only nationally ranked Tennessee team...etc." be dialed back to a much lower level.  There is no doubt money can buy success on our state level but national pockets are apparently much deeper.

Is there any way at all to make yourself look any lazier?

how about this since you seem not to have any idea about wrestling!

Camden-Ga state Champ

Lake Gibson- Florida State Champ

Woodland- highly regarded team in Georgia and won McCallie a few weeks back, very good chance of winning Ga State title.

You are either really Lazy OR not very bright and you seriously make TN wrestling community look dumber than we are! please don’t choke on your own tongue or hurt your elbow trying to pat yourself on the back, of course that’s probably the most work you have ever done because you surely didn’t actually wrestle!

Hahaha!!!  "Highly regarded"  Do you have any idea how many highly regarded teams there are in the nation? Hahahaha. No one said they were beaten by three crap teams. But I did say they were beaten by three teams who haven't even been in the convo for a national ranking. So my original statement stands.

Since you have all the answers what accolades would you say Cleveland has to deserve a top 50 national ranking?  Please do tell.  

1 hour ago, ObserverW said:

Hahaha!!!  "Highly regarded"  Do you have any idea how many highly regarded teams there are in the nation? Hahahaha. No one said they were beaten by three crap teams. But I did say they were beaten by three teams who haven't even been in the convo for a national ranking. So my original statement stands.

Since you have all the answers what accolades would you say Cleveland has to deserve a top 50 national ranking?  Please do tell.  

Well considering no team right now is in the top 50 from TN including Baylor who is probably the best I don’t think anyone really cares about that right now. Whole point is to hang another banner, pretty sure no one in TN thinks that The state is at the level of GA top to bottom or most of the states up North. Of course some teams won’t to contend that they are a top ten and worry about their state ranking while not trying a tournament out of state at all because they to scared of the competition!  Woodland is most likely a top 50 team even if not in the rankings. They have 4-5 kids that are some of the best in the state of Georgia and some top in the nation like Gollhofer and their 120-132 are one of the toughest three straight weights anywhere in the southeast. Again though since you aren’t so bright you really think that individual tournaments prove the toughest teams while it really is duals! Of course why try to teach and infant something that needs adult understanding! 

1.  Camden County (GA) 191

2.  Lake Gibson (FL) 185

2.  Woodland, Cartersville (GA) 185

4.  Cleveland (TN) 149

5.  Charlotte (FL) 144.5

Cleveland, Tennessee Place Winners

108lb  1st Trae McDaniel

115lb  2nd Jackson Bradford

154lb  4th Austin Sweeney

184lb  5th Dylan Jones

On 1/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, cobrakid8 said:

Well considering no team right now is in the top 50 from TN including Baylor who is probably the best I don’t think anyone really cares about that right now. Whole point is to hang another banner, pretty sure no one in TN thinks that The state is at the level of GA top to bottom or most of the states up North. Of course some teams won’t to contend that they are a top ten and worry about their state ranking while not trying a tournament out of state at all because they to scared of the competition!  Woodland is most likely a top 50 team even if not in the rankings. They have 4-5 kids that are some of the best in the state of Georgia and some top in the nation like Gollhofer and their 120-132 are one of the toughest three straight weights anywhere in the southeast. Again though since you aren’t so bright you really think that individual tournaments prove the toughest teams while it really is duals! Of course why try to teach and infant something that needs adult understanding! 

Why do you even try to talk to this idiot or even try to explain wrestling to him? It's useless.