Springfield Yellow Jackets 2019

JacketLover

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 3:47 PM, JacketLover said:

Looking forward to 2019!! Springfield has to replace some key skill players. The schedule is out and we drop Gallatin and Beech, and pick up Wilson Central and Marshall County!! I'm not sure the last time Springfield played Marshall County but it's awesome to see a game between two tradition rich programs. 

Agreed, I really like that we picked up MC, the 2019 Jackets will return the offensive line and defense pretty much in tact, but as you stated will lose a lot of skill players to include Fatcat and our QB. I would guess #9 White will be featured at TB plus Springfield always has plenty of kids that can run. The question will be if the QB can pick up the slack from #32. #5 will be the starter from what I can tell, how he does will go a long way in determining how good the Jackets will be in 2019..... 

14 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Springfield will win 3 games this year.  I wouldn’t send my boy to Springfield that place has changed and now is a zoo.  Offutt and me used to run around together back in them days

14 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Springfield will win 3 games this year.  I wouldn’t send my boy to Springfield that place has changed and now is a zoo.  Offutt and me used to run around together back in them days

Did Offutt have any friends.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:45 PM, wardog1970 said:

They might not make the run they have been making for the past 4 years but i guarantee you they win more than 3 games.

19 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

They’ll be trash.  Creekwood Central Portland and WH will all be better

Creekwood has nothing coming back their chance was this past year and couldnt get it done..Portland and white house those 2 are laughable. central has the big fullback thats it

Edited by bigdawgtn

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 1:34 PM, bigdawgtn said:

Creekwood has nothing coming back their chance was this past year and couldnt get it done..Portland and white house those 2 are laughable. central has the big fullback thats it

What?  Creek Wood is absolutely loaded.  They will have their QB back as well as their RB.  Very good linemen returning as well.  Not sure where you are getting your intel, but you are getting bad information.

2 hours ago, ocac said:

What?  Creek Wood is absolutely loaded.  They will have their QB back as well as their RB.  Very good linemen returning as well.  Not sure where you are getting your intel, but you are getting bad information.

One of your coaches actually. It came out of their mouth he said last year, this is our chance after this we start rebuilding again. I'm not knocking their program just saying what we was told from one of their own. I hope they are good, makes for better region play