District 14 AA

OldSportsGuy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/16/2019 at 8:09 AM, Bobcats83 said:

Word is that brothers Michael and Marquis White are no longer on the team.  Haven’t been on the bench the last 2 games 

That is a sad report. I hate it for the coach, team, the kids, fans, school, etc... No winners in this situation if they are done for the year. They suspended? quit? kicked off? Very Sad!!!

This District is South Side's no doubt. Everybody else is just playing for runner-up. But the runner-up race is intriguing. I took a look at the remaining schedules. 

CC has the toughest schedule remaining. their first 2 district games for the second half of the district were the worst 2 teams in the district. they have - SS, MCN, RS, NS, and LEX

MCN has a slightly easier schedule but still tough. they have - SH, CC , NS, SS, RS

NS has about the same schedule as MCN except their next 2 games are easy wins and their last 3 are tough. They have - Aville, SH, MCN, CC, SS 

Lex has the best schedule left by knocking off NS and MCN in the last 2 games they have a chance to move up. They have - Riverside, SS, SH, Aville, and CC

How does is shake out? my predictions

SS

CC

NS

LEX

MCN

2 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

This District is South Side's no doubt. Everybody else is just playing for runner-up. But the runner-up race is intriguing. I took a look at the remaining schedules. 

CC has the toughest schedule remaining. their first 2 district games for the second half of the district were the worst 2 teams in the district. they have - SS, MCN, RS, NS, and LEX

MCN has a slightly easier schedule but still tough. they have - SH, CC , NS, SS, RS

NS has about the same schedule as MCN except their next 2 games are easy wins and their last 3 are tough. They have - Aville, SH, MCN, CC, SS 

Lex has the best schedule left by knocking off NS and MCN in the last 2 games they have a chance to move up. They have - Riverside, SS, SH, Aville, and CC

How does is shake out? my predictions

SS

CC

NS

LEX

MCN

1) South Side(Of course)

2) North Side 

3)CC

4)L-Town

5) MC

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Anybody know what happened to Mcnairy's team? Did he dismiss those players or did they quit or what?

Them brothers are no longer on the the team! I hurt multiple ppl say some other stuff that happened at school on top of the brother/brokers acting up on the coach.