Dresden basketball

Gatsby

I'm tired of watching these young men play without passion due to the lack of passion in their coach. Haven't been around the area long but it looks like he is just collecting a pay check and doesn't actually care for his players. Can we get him out of town and put someone in there that will push these young ones to succeed??!!

Well obviously it shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. As a former player and assistant of his, you have no idea how hard he works or how much he invest in his team. Because he is not acting like an idiot on the side when his kids are playing doesn't mean he doesn't have passion for the game or for his team. Also, He does not coach for a paycheck, he and his wife have been very successful without that massive 6% paycheck for coaching. 

2 hours ago, ritz20 said:

Well obviously it shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. As a former player and assistant of his, you have no idea how hard he works or how much he invest in his team. Because he is not acting like an idiot on the side when his kids are playing doesn't mean he doesn't have passion for the game or for his team. Also, He does not coach for a paycheck, he and his wife have been very successful without that massive 6% paycheck for coaching. 

My post earlier was about the players playing but that could’ve been just from getting the kinks out. As a friends of our old coach Tim Allen, then two guys would talk about X’s and O’s All day long. He can’t coach the effort part of the guys. Personally I’ve seen him coach and when he had guys that would buy in it was a great game plan each time out.