Camden Football

731rumors

I can think of another word to replace that one that I’m sure crossed his mind.  CoachT is a forum for fans to constructively talk about inter scholastic athletics.  It should not be used for “Keyboard Heroes” to get online and bash and call out respectable coaches, administrators, or players.  It also shouldn’t be used to stir up erroneous information about one’s professional or personal life.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 731rumors said:

Good coaches are good teachers. It goes hand in hand. Also, what are we basing being a good teacher on? Evaluation scores? EOC scores? What, in your opinion, makes them a great teacher?

A good teacher depends on two things. First, people can sit there and say that a good teacher focuses on the development of a student from the time when he/she enters the classroom, to the time when he/she leaves the classroom. The other deciding factor that determines a good teacher is the test scores. Needless to say, students that has good test scores make up a good teacher. A students grown will determine how good a teacher is. Regardless, statistics is the answer. Want to find out whether if a teacher is good or not, look at the test scores. Nothing “character” determines a good teacher to a bad teacher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

A good teacher depends on two things. First, people can sit there and say that a good teacher focuses on the development of a student from the time when he/she enters the classroom, to the time when he/she leaves the classroom. The other deciding factor that determines a good teacher is the test scores. Needless to say, students that has good test scores make up a good teacher. A students grown will determine how good a teacher is. Regardless, statistics is the answer. Want to find out whether if a teacher is good or not, look at the test scores. Nothing “character” determines a good teacher to a bad teacher.

Agree 100%

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I can think of another word to replace that one that I’m sure crossed his mind.  CoachT is a forum for fans to constructively talk about inter scholastic athletics.  It should not be used for “Keyboard Heroes” to get online and bash and call out respectable coaches, administrators, or players.  It also shouldn’t be used to stir up erroneous information about one’s professional or personal life.  

Not bashing anyone. I think McDowell and Blow are great men. However, being a great man does not make you a great coach. I wish it were that easy, but unfortunately its not. I do not remember even mentioning/bashing any players.

Even Beagle acknowledged a lack of discipline within the program. Is he a "keyboard hero" as well?

Camden would be a better school, in my opinion, if McDowell stayed. 

Also, I am still waiting to hear how many games you have attended...

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

LOL  Shawn is great people just got off the phone with him. he says your full of crud...his word

So to sum up your proclamations from this thread:

1. Ward is coming back to Camden if Blow leaves
  2. Blow lets you read his game plans
  3. You actually understand his game plans and acknowledge that they are among the best
  4. You just got off the phone with the principal and he promises that he is not trying to get another job
  5. You speak with non faculty assistant coaches about the state of the program behind the head coaches back

Did I get everything?

34 minutes ago, 731rumors said:

3. You actually understand his game plans and acknowledge that they are among the best
  4. You just got off the phone with the principal and he promises that he is not trying to get another job
  5. You speak with non faculty assistant coaches about the state of the program behind the head coaches back

Did I get everything?

No, you didn't. You left out the part where you "jumped the gun" in order to be first out with the news, and said some pretty harsh things about a fairly successful and much respected coach and man. If everything happens as you said, it's still immoral for you to put it out there beforehand. On the other hand, if it's just a rumor... well I guess that's just you living up to your username.

Edited by tradertwo
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, 731rumors said:

Did I get everything?

You forgot to put the word wrong after everything...

1  never said that at all youre twisting my words ...

2 My son let me have his game plans every week after the game was played for 4 years.

3.Hey you got something right! I understand game plans having coached and played the game and in hind sight knowing how the game played out was impressed most weeks how accurate the scouting was on the opposing team and the game plan against was very professional.

4. yes I called Shawn and asked if he was leaving us other than my previous post I wont go into more detail.

5. I talk with faculty and non faculty coaches about the program all the time  including Coach Blow and have never tried to be "behind the back" as you said but nice distortion of the truth which seems to be your M.O.

I am done here. You are obviously just trying to cause trouble and  to be an important somebody while an actual unimportant  nobody and I wont be a part of your self ingratiating .

I have been around the T to long to let a troll got over on me..goodbye nobody.

To the rest of  you see ya next football season.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

No, you didn't. You left out the part where you "jumped the gun" in order to be first out with the news, and said some pretty harsh things about a fairly successful and much respected coach and man. If everything happens as you said, it's still immoral for you to put it out there beforehand. On the other hand, if it's just a rumor... well I guess that's just you living up to your username.

You get it...dont forget he wants to fire a bunch of teachers to bring in new coaches....geez

11 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Doing fantastic except this boring Patriots Chargers game...Hope youre good as well

Was talking to the pastor at my church before the playoffs started and he asked me who I thought would be in the Super Bowl. I told him I thought Saints vs Patriots. He told me there was absolutely no way the Patriots would make it back. He said they aren’t what they used to be. Look pretty darn good today. 

• Like 1