TN Coach's Poll for 7 January

ArtusCimber

Artis - are you paying attention here?  Can you forward this to your Pollsters?  And while I'm amazed that WormDaddy didn't somehow work Soddy into his poll, I am impressed by the efforts of his analysis as well as the child prodigy MC.  This is proof that your pollsters can easily do the same.  Yes it will take some extra effort and its understandable if they don't want to put in the effort, just ask them to raise their hand and replace them with someone who is willing.  Our state deserves this.  If we truly want to be relevant in wrestling like we say then we have to improve at all levels, not just on the mat.

5 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

Artis - are you paying attention here?  Can you forward this to your Pollsters?  And while I'm amazed that WormDaddy didn't somehow work Soddy into his poll, I am impressed by the efforts of his analysis as well as the child prodigy MC.  This is proof that your pollsters can easily do the same.  Yes it will take some extra effort and its understandable if they don't want to put in the effort, just ask them to raise their hand and replace them with someone who is willing.  Our state deserves this.  If we truly want to be relevant in wrestling like we say then we have to improve at all levels, not just on the mat.

Well, I am ready to see yours OW! I mean you expect coaches who do a whole lot more compared to you to spend the time, the LEAST you can do is put a top 9 or 10 together and let us all see it! I will be waiting with bated breath on it to finally come out, I mean if we want wrestling to improve and become relevant across the country we also need FANS that are part of that process and part of building this sport up, so I am ready to see you put together a poll and shows us your work like I did (although I did hold some stuff back because I would like to see others opinion and analysis and see how much they compare to mine). So get to work OW TN wrestling needs you!

5 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well, I am ready to see yours OW! I mean you expect coaches who do a whole lot more compared to you to spend the time, the LEAST you can do is put a top 9 or 10 together and let us all see it! I will be waiting with bated breath on it to finally come out, I mean if we want wrestling to improve and become relevant across the country we also need FANS that are part of that process and part of building this sport up, so I am ready to see you put together a poll and shows us your work like I did (although I did hold some stuff back because I would like to see others opinion and analysis and see how much they compare to mine). So get to work OW TN wrestling needs you!

Ha!  I will leave the picks to the smart people like you WollyWorm.  I dont expect anyone to do anything they dont want. I'm pretty sure none of the pollsters were forced into the job. BUT if they agreed to participate in the poll, I think they should also agree, by default, to be knowledgeable on the subject and do the best of their ability.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ObserverW said:

Ha!  I will leave the picks to the smart people like you WollyWorm.  I dont expect anyone to do anything they dont want. I'm pretty sure none of the pollsters were forced into the job. BUT if they agreed to participate in the poll, I think they should also agree, by default, to be knowledgeable on the subject and do the best of their ability.

But if that was to happen you would cry like a little girl there wasn’t a poll to begin with!  Doesn’t surprise me that you would shy away from having balls and put a poll out, you are who we thought you were! I did and you are more than welcome to tear those apart, but again don’t complain about someone doing a job you yourself won’t do! 

• Like 1