Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
hammerhound

District 8A how do these teams look

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Cascade is the best team right now.  Huntland looked mighty soft against them Friday night in the second half.  

Moore County was up by as many as 10 for majority of game against Cascade, then they had some personnel issues.  

Edited by oleblue78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oleblue78 said:

Moore County was up by as many as 10 for majority of game against Cascade, then they had some personnel issues.  

 

4 hours ago, oleblue78 said:

Moore County was up by as many as 10 for majority of game against Cascade, then they had some personnel issues.  

Led most of game and lost by 15 at home? Is this the worst MC team in last 20 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ecu said:

 

Led most of game and lost by 15 at home? Is this the worst MC team in last 20 years?

There are many factors that have played into this season. Not excuses, just facts. Have you seen the schedule these girls inherited ? All 2A and 3A teams the first half of the season.  12 games to start the year and winning 2 of those. So of the 14 losses, 10 were to bigger schools in a rebuilding year. So how much of a positive situation have they been given? Nobody wanted the job? I call B.S. 

Edited by oleblue78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oleblue78 said:

There are many factors that have played into this season. Not excuses, just facts. Have you seen the schedule these girls inherited ? All 2A and 3A teams the first half of the season.  12 games to start the year and winning 2 of those. So of the 14 losses, 10 were to bigger schools in a rebuilding year. So how much of a positive situation have they been given? Nobody wanted the job? I call B.S. 

Who made schedule?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...