1. South Side 

2. Crockett County

3. Westview

4. Dyersburg 

5. Lexington

6. Chester County 

7. Obion County

8. McNairy

I don’t know about that list! Region I hear will be in Dyersburg this year, I think Dyersburg will upset someone! The 2 that makes it from this region will possibly both make it to Murfreesboro 

Edited by Tez2319

From what i was told "played horrible" is not an excuse. That's part of the game and Obion County could have just been playing that good of defense? Let's not be bias to the team we follow or support, let's be transparent. IMO, Westview is not the same team that's been to Mboro 6 straight years. Reagan is not Deja and #10 is not Tasia. They have a nice shooter, i believe her name is Callins? Again, just my opinion from the outside looking in, but i think Crockett is the best team in that district this year, at least right now and squeaks by with a win Friday night.

*I've seen WV once and Crockett twice

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

From what i was told "played horrible" is not an excuse. That's part of the game and Obion County could have just been playing that good of defense? Let's not be bias to the team we follow or support, let's be transparent. IMO, Westview is not the same team that's been to Mboro 6 straight years. Reagan is not Deja and #10 is not Tasia. They have a nice shooter, i believe her name is Callins? Again, just my opinion from the outside looking in, but i think Crockett is the best team in that district this year, at least right now and squeaks by with a win Friday night.

Don't know what is wrong with Westview this year. Yeah they lost some talent but if I am not mistaken their Jr. High had won state 2 or 3 times. Don't make sense.

8 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Did not make an excuse sir, stated a fact. They played horrible, that's pretty transparent without any bias. I am being critical of the team you are implying I follow and support. Actually, I broadcast their games and called the game with Obion Co. As I stated earlier, they went 2/19 on 3 pointers and stood around a lot that night. Give Obion credit for a good game plan as well.

I will agree with you that Reagan is not Deja and Zanasha is not Tasia. They are good players but those two seniors that graduated were special. This years team has struggled at times finding their identity without those two to pick them up like the last four years. Crockett is going to be tough and if they win Friday night will be the favorite in the district. Have known Kayla Irvin since she was a youngster in Gleason and she is a rising star in the coaching ranks.

• Like 1