Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

20 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I feel that this go around, the Jackets will hire someone that has some type of history with the program. They have gone outside the last 2 hires and for different reasons it didn't work out and quite honestly, neither guy had complete support from the community like he should have. I think the Administration is very aware of that and is taking that into consideration. If that's the case, then you can develop a good long list of guys that have either coached or played here at some point. This is just my opinion though and they may hire Gary Rankins for all I know. 

Based on this, here is a potential list of guys that are in the coaching world with a connection to TC. This is by no means a list of applied candidates.

Blake Satterfield - Current Staff

Davy Cothron - Current Staff

Matt Dyer - Current Staff

Paul Pierson - Current Staff

Wesley Satterfield - Former Player / Current College Assistant

Bobby Brown - Former Assistant / Current College Assistant at Cumberland Univ.

Jason Dobbs - Former Assistant / Current HC at Moore Co.

Renard Woodmore - Former Player / Current HC at Scotts Hill

Kevin Creasy - Former HC / Current HC at Oakland 

Stephen Jackson - Former Assistant / Current Assistant at Oakland

Adam Keeton - Former Assistant & Player / Current Assistant at Oakland

Kyle Gregory - Former Assistant & Player / Current Assistant at Westmoreland

Victor Woodard - Former Player / Current Assistant at Westmoreland

Adam Shaw - Former Assistant / Current Assistant at Gordonsville

Eric Lawerence - Former Assistant / Current Assistant at Wilson Central (I believe)

Ben Johnson - Former Assistant / Current Vice Principal at TC

Brandon Eden - Former Assistant & Player / Current Teacher at TC

This is all i can think of at the moment. I'm not sure that any of these guys would want the job but if they do, I feel that they would have the edge over an outsider this go around. We shall see! 

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Based on this, here is a potential list of guys that are in the coaching world with a connection to TC. This is by no means a list of applied candidates.

Eric Lawerence - Former Assistant / Current Assistant at Wilson Central (I believe)

This is all i can think of at the moment. I'm not sure that any of these guys would want the job but if they do, I feel that they would have the edge over an outsider this go around. We shall see! 

John Carey-  Former player/ Current Coach at DCA 

Eric Vetetoe Former player & assistant/ Current Assistant @ Oakland

Austin Dillon Former player/ Current assistant at Oakland I think

Just a few more I could think of    

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Are you stupid? That creasy man is not going to leave Oakland and come back and work for that Dr coach Clint.  You think im joking but im not. 

13 minutes ago, RunPassOption said:

John Carey-  Former player/ Current Coach at DCA 

Eric Vetetoe Former player & assistant/ Current Assistant @ Oakland

Austin Dillon Former player/ Current assistant at Oakland I think

Just a few more I could think of    

I didnt realize John was coaching. I honestly forgot about Vetetoe (thinking of him as a baseball guy) and is Austin a paid assistant? I was thinking he volunteered similar to Corey Timberlake here at TC. None the less, the list grows!

Again, I dont know if any of these guys are interested or not. I just feel that the administration may want a person in the leader position that has connections as the last 2 had none and both ended much quicker than they would have liked. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Are you stupid? That creasy man is not going to leave Oakland and come back and work for that Dr coach Clint.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Read the entire post. This is a list of people that are in the coaching world that have either coached or played at TC. Creasy isnt leaving, we all know that. I know some of the ones i listed most likely have no interest in the position but its simply a list. Now as i stated before, i feel that you can probably find the next HC on this list but as to who it is, I have no idea. Again I may be completely wrong and they may get Nick Saben to come to the Creekbank. 

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I thought Wesley left Austin Peay last year. 

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Roy, Read the entire post. This is a list of people that are in the coaching world that have either coached or played at TC. Creasy isnt leaving, we all know that. I know some of the ones i listed most likely have no interest in the position but its simply a list. Now as i stated before, i feel that you can probably find the next HC on this list but as to who it is, I have no idea. Again I may be completely wrong and they may get Nick Saben to come to the Creekbank. 

Are you real stupid? That Saban man makes seven million dollars a year and that Dr coach Clint was only paying that Waggoner man 65 thousand a year. I checked on my adding machine and that Saban man makes 107 times what that Dr coach Clint pays.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think Wes is back in town, great offense mind. Do not know his interest. After that I would say Brown,Dobbs would be my top 2 from that list. THERE will be other good ones apply, BUT no one will stay long with LOW PAY, high expectations, and manner in which a few Jacket fans act like IDIOTS. How does the salary compare with others in the area?   I hear there may be other changes to the staff as well! What i would give for the good ole days of JIMB!

GO JACKETS!

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you real stupid? That Saban man makes seven million dollars a year and that Dr coach Clint was only paying that Waggoner man 65 thousand a year. I checked on my adding machine and that Saban man makes 107 times what that Dr coach Clint pays.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I heard they were going after Coach Grider. We are going to raise the ticket prices to $10 each for next season so we can pay Coach Grider more money to stay in SP. We are also raising prices at that Tower man’s concession stand. Drinks are going to be $7 each, but they will come in a collector cup with Coach Grider on the side. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, I heard they were going after Coach Grider. We are going to raise the ticket prices to $10 each for next season so we can pay Coach Grider more money to stay in SP. We are also raising prices at that Tower man’s concession stand. Drinks are going to be $7 each, but they will come in a collector cup with Coach Grider on the side. 

No fudge rounds for you!

104531669-soupnazi-1.530x298.jpg?v=14975

Come back 1 year!