Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Is there a chance that Satterfield just comes back to coach and saves the county alot of money? A superintendent probably doesnt do alot anyway. Could be a good business decision.

He can't coach and be superintendent. Dr. Satt is just as good of a superintendent of school as he was a coach in high school.

2 hours ago, RTD said:

He can't coach and be superintendent. Dr. Satt is just as good of a superintendent of school as he was a coach in high school.

What kind of mess is this? That Dr coach Clint is the boss and he can do what he wants.  I asked that Tower man woo is the boss of that Dr coach Clint and that Griffith man that is Griders boss.  He said he thought it was that Haslem man but now it is that Lee man.  You think im joking but im not. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? That Dr coach Clint is the boss and he can do what he wants.  I asked that Tower man woo is the boss of that Dr coach Clint and that Griffith man that is Griders boss.  He said he thought it was that Haslem man but now it is that Lee man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I heard that Lee man in gonna put heat and air in all the press boxes in Tennessee. 

55 minutes ago, football6 said:

I have a big decision to make after the hiring of this coach hope it's the right hire. If not gotta do what's best for my kid.

Pretty sure he will be our starting qb next year....and we got pieces to help him...he will have a great year no matter who is the coach...trust the process

3 hours ago, MarshallBruceMathersthe3rd said:

Pretty sure he will be our starting qb next year....and we got pieces to help him...he will have a great year no matter who is the coach...trust the process

I think your right even if he isn't he will touch the ball a lot more and will be a key player on offense.  He will have a great season no matter if it's at QB or at another position but I think he is the next in line for the QB position.

8 hours ago, RTD said:

I have a strong feeling that WS will be the next coach if he wants the job. 

I have a strong feeling that you are wrong. I could be wrong been wrong before. Last time I talked to him he had no interest in high school ball.

Edited by oldsc7
  • Like 1