Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would say there would be a very good chance of him staying for 2-3 years then moving on up to a larger classification. Trousdale County, South Pittsburg, Greenback, and others are big time to a lot of small town people, but unfortunately they are stepping stone type jobs for a lot of coaches. As you have seen recently. 

That's the last thing TC needs is another coaching search in the next 2-3 years. That will cause the same problem with the fans he won't ever be accepted as a yellow jacket. I rather hire someone that has ties to the program that would stay at least 4-5 years.

Honestly how can there be a "front runner" when their are still accepting applications? Is this title being applied to the most successful coach that has applied or have interviews already begun?

I still feel that the next HC will have intimate knowledge of this program from his past. But what do i know, Jeff Fisher may end up on the Creekbank. 

I do know that some of the ones that I had on the list i posted have applied. Out of respect for them, I'm withholding names but I would be happy with any of the names that I know have a hat in the ring. 

Does anyone know if a 10th game has been scheduled?

52 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Honestly how can there be a "front runner" when their are still accepting applications? Is this title being applied to the most successful coach that has applied or have interviews already begun?

I still feel that the next HC will have intimate knowledge of this program from his past. But what do i know, Jeff Fisher may end up on the Creekbank. 

I do know that some of the ones that I had on the list i posted have applied. Out of respect for them, I'm withholding names but I would be happy with any of the names that I know have a hat in the ring. 

Does anyone know if a 10th game has been scheduled?

Dobbs would be a good one. 

22 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

He's in the Region with Alcoa.  A region that no one wants to be in.  You know you aren't going to win the Region nor the State year in and year out.

He knew all that before he took the job the first time!  I’m sure he would be a good hire but just strange he would be trying to leave to come back west!