Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

9 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Ok you pulled it out of me, BREAKING NEWS: Trousdale County is set to hire Matt Hasselback as their head football coach. Hasselback becomes the 2nd former-NFL QB to take a high school coaching job in middle Tennessee following Trent Dilfer becoming David Lipscomb’s new coach. Hasselback stated, “Trousdale County is the New England Patriots of small school football in the state of Tennessee, and it’s like the old saying, if you can’t beat them, then join them.” You think I’m joking but I may not be:lol:

Your joking.  This hasselback man played in a super book but didnt win like this Dilfer man.  If Dr coach Clint really did hire this hasselback man these jackets should be real good.  Make sure and tell this hasselback man to turn in his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Your joking.  This hasselback man played in a super book but didnt win like this Dilfer man.  If Dr coach Clint really did hire this hasselback man these jackets should be real good.  Make sure and tell this hasselback man to turn in his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, You know the Disc Jockey of a man is pulling your peg! That Husslebuck man don't know notin bout chasing chickns or math like Snoballs and Mrs Baxie! That Dr. wood spend more time learning this Husslebuckman how da Engines cut cowboys off at da pass than its worth. And i hears that husslebuckman likes him some real nic stuf, lot nicer stuff than us hillbillies can dust off! I Personally like our rust over his shine!

i says Get me a real hill man that can make dem Jackets pull bus tirs up hills and run barfoot thru crekbottoms. You think im joking but im not.