Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

5 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Yes the list is out. Who is the people's frontrunner? If I was a betting man I would say Blake, Ross, and Rang. Blake because it is his son. The other two because they have both been to the ship and one has won it. Good luck with next coach.

My top 3 are 

Blake Dyer and Hackett 

now I know rang and Ross are both good coaches but they move around a lot and we just had our dose of what happens when you hire like that! Nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself but I don’t think the administration wants to go that route again! 

And I have no inside source or any knowledge just a guess 

Edited by TC1993

12 minutes ago, TC1993 said:

My top 3 are 

Blake Dyer and Hackett 

now I know rang and Ross are both good coaches but they move around a lot and we just had our dose of what happens when you hire like that! Nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself but I don’t think the administration wants to go that route again! 

And I have no inside source or any knowledge just a guess 

I agree with you about Rang and Ross, but also think you gotta put John Carey in the mix. Former Championship player with close ties to TC and the program. 

Just my opinion but I believe posting this list is a bit unprofessional. Many times coaches apply for positions but they might think otherwise if they knew it would get out somehow. In this case, it was posted for all to see. I wonder how these coaches feel right about now. Wonder if any of them are sitting down with their principals or head coaches having a discussion.

I think it could also lead to possible bad publicity for TC. Lets say Satterfield gets the job over Rang or even Ross. Outsiders will say Satterfield got the job because of who he is. Also, I wonder how the current coaches feel about. I am sure Clint will not care what others think but it would not look good. 

Edited by workinprogress

45 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Just my opinion but I believe posting this list is a bit unprofessional. Many times coaches apply for positions but they might think otherwise if they knew it would get out somehow. In this case, it was posted for all to see. I wonder how these coaches feel right about now. Wonder if any of them are sitting down with their principals or head coaches having a discussion.

I think it could also lead to possible bad publicity for TC. Lets say Satterfield gets the job over Rang or even Ross. Outsiders will say Satterfield got the job because of who he is. Also, I wonder how the current coaches feel about. I am sure Clint will not care what others think but it would not look good. 

I don't think most TC people care what people from the outside feel or think about the TC program. Blake is a very good coach and he deserves to be one the top candidates for the job.

44 minutes ago, Salem said:

Hopefully, every candidate gave his permission to have his name on a published list. If not, that was a Busch League move.

I'm not sure coach satt gave permission for the list to be published by the newspaper. The newspaper in Hartsville has pulled stuff like this before with releasing information.