Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

14 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm not sure coach satt gave permission for the list to be published by the newspaper. The newspaper in Hartsville has pulled stuff like this before with releasing information.

I hope he got permission and that these outside coaches informed their current bosses that they are looking for other opportunities, If not this could cost some of these coaches their jobs, which is horrible.

Also, though I understand some of the moves as an adult. It is harder to explain to a teenage boy why you would be looking for other jobs ( especially a rival team). This is bush league at its best!

5 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

He doesn't have to do interviews if he has his man. He doesn't have to answer to anyone he is the boss.

But im sure he has to interview the person for a teaching /administration job that they have to have to be a paid coach in TC.

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hope he got permission and that these outside coaches informed their current bosses that they are looking for other opportunities, If not this could cost some of these coaches their jobs, which is horrible.

Also, though I understand some of the moves as an adult. It is harder to explain to a teenage boy why you would be looking for other jobs ( especially a rival team). This is bush league at its best!

I don't understand why the list was released. Like I said in my other post the Hartsville Vidette and TC football program doesn't have the best of relationships even with police department the paper has released information without the PD permission it wouldn't surprise me if the editor did the same thing with coach search. Last time a list was never made public.