Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, TheAmbassador said:

He’s chasing trophies. Everyone should understand that’s what he’s doing. He went to Dresden when they just happened to have the best class in the history of that school. LMBO

If he's chasing trophies, why take the GP job in the same region with Alcoa??   Come on, Ambassador, you can do better than that!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I hope the best man gets the job but my guess is that you'll all be at the same point two years from now whoever you get. Call it trophy chasing or whatever your all's program has been very successful for many years and the bigger schools love to fish for great coaches out of those type programs just like Creasey. I personally would love to see Rang come back to Blount County and maybe revive one of those two failing programs but the trick there will be to run Shad or Hamontree off since horrible losing records won't do the trick.

bigger schools fishing coaches from us has literally happened 1 time since, I believe, the late 60’s. or whenever it was that Jim b. arrived.

i don’t even count Waggoner, I saw that coming as soon as I saw his resumé.

so that’s a moot point.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I hope the best man gets the job but my guess is that you'll all be at the same point two years from now whoever you get. Call it trophy chasing or whatever your all's program has been very successful for many years and the bigger schools love to fish for great coaches out of those type programs just like Creasey. I personally would love to see Rang come back to Blount County and maybe revive one of those two failing programs but the trick there will be to run Shad or Hamontree off since horrible losing records won't do the trick.

15 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

bigger schools fishing coaches from us has literally happened 1 time since, I believe, the late 60’s. or whenever it was that Jim b. arrived.

i don’t even count Waggoner, I saw that coming as soon as I saw his resumé.

so that’s a moot point.

Sno, Is this guy yelling at everyone or just needing a visit to the opthalmologist? Everyone else seems to type in a calm manner around here and this dude jumps in filling the whole screen up! 

Guys, Dr. Satts target was Feb. 8th but he has stated that it could take longer. Don't assume that he will rush to get the process done just to achieve the target date. We will know, when we know! 

8 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Sno, Is this guy yelling at everyone or just needing a visit to the opthalmologist? Everyone else seems to type in a calm manner around here and this dude jumps in filling the whole screen up! 

Guys, Dr. Satts target was Feb. 8th but he has stated that it could take longer. Don't assume that he will rush to get the process done just to achieve the target date. We will know, when we know! 

Barneys a good poster no need to get excited,he loves the small school ball.He is a Maryville guy but always posts unbiased.

• Like 1

Just curious here, back in 1972 all the press guides and newspapers referred to Trousdale County as Hartsville. I still remember them beating Kingston 12-0 in the state championship that year at Kingston. I didn't go to that game but I did go to the Kingston and Maryville game that ended up in a 0-0 tie during regular season that year so I do remember that 72 championship very well but I've always known them as Hartsville. I know the school is in Hartsville but has it always been Trousdale County.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just curious here, back in 1972 all the press guides and newspapers referred to Trousdale County as Hartsville. I still remember them beating Kingston 12-0 in the state championship that year at Kingston. I didn't go to that game but I did go to the Kingston and Maryville game that ended up in a 0-0 tie during regular season that year so I do remember that 72 championship very well but I've always known them as Hartsville. I know the school is in Hartsville but has it always been Trousdale County.

Hartsville/trousdale is pretty interchangeable.