Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

Guys, don't stress about BBall players not working out. Those kids im sure are getting a much different workout in with the other sports. Its not like they are sitting at home stuffing their mouths with potato chips while watching TV. 

I was a 2 sport athlete and yes i continued to workout during basketball season (Coach P didnt like it but Coach Satt demanded it), but the workout was scaled way back because I and the others were participating in another sport. Basic lifts were about all we did and it was only 2 maybe 3 days a week max. And come postseason, all football workouts stopped.  

My point is, it may benefit them some to let those muscles rest for the 2 months that they have had off. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Guys, don't stress about BBall players not working out. Those kids im sure are getting a much different workout in with the other sports. Its not like they are sitting at home stuffing their mouths with potato chips while watching TV. 

I was a 2 sport athlete and yes i continued to workout during basketball season (Coach P didnt like it but Coach Satt demanded it), but the workout was scaled way back because I and the others were participating in another sport. Basic lifts were about all we did and it was only 2 maybe 3 days a week max. And come postseason, all football workouts stopped.  

My point is, it may benefit them some to let those muscles rest for the 2 months that they have had off. 

Good post.

4 hours ago, football6 said:

Now I'm hearing the name Eric Lawerence. I have no idea who he is.

Coach Lawerence has been at various Wilson Co. schools since leaving TC with Coach Brown. I believe he has been at Wilson Central that last couple of years as an assistant. With his name coming up, and it not appearing on the list of applicants that was posted, makes me wonder if the editor was given the correct list or a completed list? Or maybe people are just grasping at things. We shall see.