Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

30 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Coach Lawerence has been at various Wilson Co. schools since leaving TC with Coach Brown. I believe he has been at Wilson Central that last couple of years as an assistant. With his name coming up, and it not appearing on the list of applicants that was posted, makes me wonder if the editor was given the correct list or a completed list? Or maybe people are just grasping at things. We shall see. 

Some probably dropped out after having their names listed in the paper. 

IMO it better be his son or someone else that has coached under him that would be used to King Clint’s micromanaging style..

There is no one worth anything ( without any TC ties) that would put up with some of the things I have heard he does. A coach wants to be a coach and doesn’t want anyone standing over his shoulder all the time!!

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

IMO it better be his son or someone else that has coached under him that would be used to King Clint’s micromanaging style..

There is no one worth anything ( without any TC ties) that would put up with some of the things I have heard he does. A coach wants to be a coach and doesn’t want anyone standing over his shoulder all the time!!

you feel better after that? Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Coach Lawerence has been at various Wilson Co. schools since leaving TC with Coach Brown. I believe he has been at Wilson Central that last couple of years as an assistant. With his name coming up, and it not appearing on the list of applicants that was posted, makes me wonder if the editor was given the correct list or a completed list? Or maybe people are just grasping at things. We shall see. 

Hearing a name that is linked to Wilson Central should have the TC faithful grabbing torches and pitch forks. No coaching staff has done less with more than WC. Go Bears!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

So what does he do? 

Everyone seems to talk about him being so involved. I am just wondering what he does to micromanage coaches ? 

5 minutes ago, wouldntyouliketoknow said:

Yes.....others....please enlighten us!

Have you ever seen a superitendent in the press box with a headset on?

Coming to practices and putting his two cents in..  

When the parents or fans are upset about how little Johnny is being played. Do they go to the head coach or Clint? When they do go to the superitendent of schools, does he send them back to the coach like he should?? I’m hearing that isn’t happening.

Imagine you were leading a large group of people and every time you made a change or implemented something new, these employees are going over your head and talking to your boss and he in return questions all your decisions.  It wouldn’t take long before I would tell my said superior that he shouldn’t have hired me and done it himself..( as long as I was following all the rules)

What it all boils down to is that he needs to separate himself as far as he can from the football team.  It is hard enough replacing a legend ( HOF’mer) but it is even harder when that legend is standing over your shoulder every time you turn around!

Again these are all the things I have heard and most of them came from TC threaders on Coach T.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

When the parents or fans are upset about how little Johnny is being played. Do they go to the head coach or Clint? When they do go to the superitendent of schools, does he send them back to the coach like he should?? I’m hearing that isn’t happening.

Imagine you were leading a large group of people and every time you made a change or implemented something new, these employees are going over your head and talking to your boss and he in return questions all your decisions.  It wouldn’t take long before I would tell my said superior that he shouldn’t have hired me and done it himself..( as long as I was following all the rules)

What it all boils down to is that he needs to separate himself as far as he can from the football team.  It is hard enough replacing a legend ( HOF’mer) but it is even harder when that legend is standing over your shoulder every time you turn around!

Again these are all the things I have heard and most of them came from TC threaders on Coach T.

Everything I have read from TC posters is he was asked to help in the playoffs. 

And how many superintendents do you know that are Hall of Fame coaches?

4 minutes ago, FBI said:

Everything I have read from TC posters is he was asked to help in the playoffs. 

And how many superintendents do you know that are Hall of Fame coaches?

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

He was asked to come in and help coach! I have watched many of practices over the last 10 years and never have seen him just come down there and give his two cents in unless asked to do so! 

Who has come in and implemented something new and he made them change it ?