Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

You couldnt get that many people to want to go to school in Gordonsville!

You’ve got the same problem as TC does. The only difference is that you don’t have a football team to hang your head on anymore!!

:unsure: Ok....whatever you say. You win...I lose. You're right...I'm wrong.

Even though, I'm not sure of what problem you speak of, and I hang my hat (not my head) on Gordonsville High School football, regardless. Unlike these H2O posters who came out of the woodwork when they had some success.

So, about that TC coaching job...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You couldnt get that many people to want to go to school in Gordonsville!

You’ve got the same problem as TC does. The only difference is that you don’t have a football team to hang your head on anymore!!

I am not aware of the “problem” at TC. Maybe a shortage of room in the trophy case. As for Gordonsville, do you really want to compare their program to Watertown??????

11 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

I am not aware of the “problem” at TC. Maybe a shortage of room in the trophy case. As for Gordonsville, do you really want to compare their program to Watertown??????

Intelligent answer bud!!!  

15 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

you’re drowning again, lady.

I think I’m doing pretty well!!!

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

It is funny, isn’t it..  I know everyone outside that County is laughing at y’all right now!!!

Lions don't concern themselves, with the opinion of sheep. No one in TC cares what people outside of TC thinks about our football program 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

ATTENTION: Announcement has been moved to Monday afternoon! 

Do you think with it being moved to Monday that the hire is not from the current staff? I feel if it was BSatt they would make the announcement today, but it could have been moved for a number of reasons. 

1 minute ago, TCfan99 said:

Do you think with it being moved to Monday that the hire is not from the current staff? I feel if it was BSatt they would make the announcement today, but it could have been moved for a number of reasons. 

Well the kids got out of school today at 12:30 and I believe the staff had in service of some sort so honestly it could still be anyone, other than the list being in the paper, it’s been really quite about who is the guy, it’s just a guess but I would say B.Satt, Dyer, or Hackett 

• Like 1