Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

4 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

everyone’s in the dark. 

every opinion is nothing more than conjecture.

no one knows anything. :ph34r:

Snoballs this man I no that I met through my buddy Murphy Fair from Hartsville told me and that Tower man that Dr coach Clint is going to make his son that Satterfield man the coach.  If this mess is true make sure that Satterfield man sends in his survey for Murphys book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, football6 said:

Yes some of us know more than u think snowball lol.

crumbs and that goes for me as well. lol

i have no doubt that your boy and the rest of the team have their gut feelings and that’s definitely worth it’s salt, but this thing has been near leak proof.

the tea leaves have everybody ah guess’n and ah gossip’n .

my guess, tifwiw, is there isn’t but 2 people that know exactly how it’s all gonna shake out. and they ain’t talking to anyone.

i think come monday afternoon we’ll all be happy.

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

crumbs and that goes for me as well. lol

i have no doubt that your boy and the rest of the team have their gut feelings and that’s definitely worth it’s salt, but this thing has been near leak proof.

the tea leaves have everybody ah guess’n and ah gossip’n .

my guess, tifwiw, is there isn’t but 2 people that know exactly how it’s all gonna shake out. and they ain’t talking to anyone.

i think come monday afternoon we’ll all be happy.

Leak proof? Snoballs are you stupid? That Dr coach Clint gave the list to that vidette man to put in his newspaper. That man that me and Murphy no has  some inside info as well.  That Dr coach Clint is a holding out on you and ms baxie.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Leak proof? Snoballs are you stupid? That Dr coach Clint gave the list to that vidette man to put in his newspaper. That man that me and Murphy no has  some inside info as well.  That Dr coach Clint is a holding out on you and ms baxie.  You think im joking but im not. 

Best post of the week!

44 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs this man I no that I met through my buddy Murphy Fair from Hartsville told me and that Tower man that Dr coach Clint is going to make his son that Satterfield man the coach.  If this mess is true make sure that Satterfield man sends in his survey for Murphys book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

roy, I don’t believe nothin that goo rue man says.

when I was throwing side body blocks and knockin holes for dr coach clint that goo rue wrote in his book and said that i was 5’10” and only weighed 155 lbs and that was just one of his lies. that hole page was wrong. that goo rue man said that michael scruggs boy was only 5’10 7/8” and only weighed 250 lbs. let me tell you something that isn’t a joke roy. I played tball with that scruggs boy and he was already bigger than that then. the first time we played his team I thought he was the coach. and it wasn’t just me. my dad and the umpire thought he was the coach to i garuntee.

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

roy the head man releasing an official list isn’t a leak, it’s a official release.

you need to put down that goo rue mans toilet book and pick up something credible like the weekly world news. i garuntee you do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

roy, I don’t believe nothin that goo rue man says.

when I was throwing side body blocks and knockin holes for dr coach clint that goo rue wrote in his book and said that i was 5’10” and only weighed 155 lbs and that was just one of his lies. that hole page was wrong. that goo rue man said that michael scruggs boy was only 5’10 7/8” and only weighed 250 lbs. let me tell you something that isn’t a joke roy. I played tball with that scruggs boy and he was already bigger than that then. the first time we played his team I thought he was the coach. and it wasn’t just me. my dad and the umpire thought he was the coach to i garuntee.

What kind of mess is this? Snoballs if you are only 155 pounds you aint got enough lead in your britches to throw a side body block.  That Dr coach Clint gave his list to that vidette man for his paper.  I garuntee you that means Dr coach Clint leaked it.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard