Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

C’mon... both of you all can do better than this...   I am truly disappointed!!!!   

I garuntee you I think water man and snoballs should meet up and get it on.  I thought snoballs would take water  man but when he told me he was only 155 pounds I doubt he could side body block water man.  He might have to get ms baxie assistance.  You think im joking but im not. 

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I think water man and snoballs should meet up and get it on.  I thought snoballs would take water  man but when he told me he was only 155 pounds I doubt he could side body block water man.  He might have to get ms baxie assistance.  You think im joking but im not. 

that is not what I had said I garuntee. that is what that goo rue mans book had said he had said. it was a lie then and it is a lie now. I wade 160 lbs at least.

roy you are off your game today. I garuntee I never thoughts id say that but I am not joking.

i am worried about your health roy.

I am worried that you got stroked. reading and talking to that water man can get you that.

i garuntee I’m not joking.

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

In all of Ms.Baxie’s learning, she still doesn’t have enough side blocks to teach snoballs, for me to be overly concerned or worried about him!!

Just remember...without Water man, there would be no Sno balls!