Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, KC1997TC said:

I understand passing up Coach Rang being he likes to move around but passing up Hackett after all he has accomplished at Watertown 

Hackett is the DC at H2O and comes from a good coaching tree, but if you don't think Blake comes from a good one, your nuttier than a squirrel turd and I ain't joking. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, KC1997TC said:

Need a coach not a puppet. Just my opinion. If you don't like it then you don't like it. No need for discussion. Just a personal opinion

KC, You obviously don't know Blake! Yes he is a Satterfield, but he ain't no puppet! Growing up he was the one that went against the grain in the Satterfield household so I don't expect that to change. 

16 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

So we have B-Satt as the new HC.  Paul Pitts (Recently Cumberland University's OC) coming to be the OC at TC?  What about Eric Lawrence?  Will he be joining the staff?

Doubt Lawrence was ever involved. Probably just a rumor to get chat up. 

Congrats to BSatt! Glad to see a True Yellow Jacket back in the lead. I know he will do great! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Hackett is the DC at H2O and comes from a good coaching tree, but if you don't think Blake comes from a good one, your nuttier than a squirrel turd and I ain't joking. 

Blake does come from a good coaching tree I played under that tree. Im not taking anything away from Blake. I just think this is the wrong hire wrong time