Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

47 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

BCB MVP I can understand that and maybe that is what happened. However that list should have never made it out of satterfields possession. 

list had to be presented to school board. tifwiw

we’ve moved on.

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Great attitude...  I wonder if you would still feel the same way if it happened to you or yours!!

when will watertown be releasing hackett?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Great attitude...  I wonder if you would still feel the same way if it happened to you or yours!!

If I'm willing to leave my job, I've already told my boss that I'm going for another interview in case they call him/her to see what type of employee I am.  Most of the time, the reason for leaving is a better opportunity or higher pay.  Sometimes if back-fires and they let you walk.  BUT sometimes they offer you more money to stay.  I have no problem with them announcing the candidates.  Whether it is one of mine or not.   I think some are just butt hurt because they know their "faithfuls" or "best coach" applied for the TC job and it is publicly known now.  

Edited by CharlieTweeder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Tc radio man let me ask you a question.  You mean to tell me that Waggoner man, that gas card man, and that creasy man didnt  have any discipline? Your joking.  That creasy man won three championships.  That Satterfield man needs to shave that nappy looking mustache.  He looks like that Davis man.  You think im joking but im not. 

21 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

list had to be presented to school board. tifwiw

we’ve moved on.

when will watertown be releasing hackett?

I hope nobody on this list loses their job.

I’m sure our administrators understand how incompetent TC’s superitendent is to do his job and gives him a free pass!!

I know you TC folks think Clint is a god, but those of you with any sense know putting names of applicants in the paper was a gutless / unprofessional move. Bottom line!!!

Now as for his hire... I think it was the right hire!!  There is no doubt the Satterfield’s can coach, but coaching doesn’t equate to being a good admistrator!!

Edited by H2Oman

8 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

If I'm willing to leave my job, I've already told my boss that I'm going for another interview in case they call him/her to see what type of employee I am.  Most of the time, the reason for leaving is a better opportunity or higher pay.  Sometimes if back-fires and they let you walk.  BUT sometimes they offer you more money to stay.  I have no problem with them announcing the candidates.  Whether it is one of mine or not.   I think some are just butt hurt because they know their "faithfuls" and "best coach" applied for the TC job and it is publicly known now.  

Take the shades off brother!!!  It was a bad move and you know it!!  

15 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hope nobody on this list loses their job.

I’m sure our administrators understand how incompetent TC’s superitendent is to do his job and gives him a free pass!!

I know you TC folks think Clint is a god, but those of you with any sense know putting names of applicants in the paper was a gutless / unprofessional move. Bottom line!!!

Now as for his hire... I think it was the right hire!!  There is no doubt the Satterfield’s can coach, but coaching doesn’t equate to being a good admistrator!!

poor lady.