Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

14 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

watertown feels sorry for us.

that’s hysterical.

+1

What’s not to feel sorry for!!!

1. TC has a incompetent Superitendent.

2. Community is to ignorant to notice the above fore mentioned statement.

3. Ms. Baxie the english teacher has been busy teaching side body blocks rather than English or spelling ( see above post from TC posters)

Your youth has a hard roll to plow, that is for sure. They can’t read or write properly, but God Bless them, they can play football!!!

52 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

3. Ms. Baxie the english teacher has been busy teaching side body blocks rather than English or spelling ( see above post from TC posters)

Your youth has a hard roll to plow, that is for sure. They can’t read or write properly, but God Bless them, they can play football!!!

everything you are setting out to do here, is failing.

drowning again.

come back and try again tomorrow

46 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

everything you are setting out to do here, is failing.

drowning again.

come back and try again tomorrow

Snoballs man let me ask you a question. I asked that tc radio man but he didnt answer.  Was that Satterfield man saying that Waggoner man, that gas card man, and that creasy man didnt discipline those boys? That Waggoner man made that Baines boy sit out half the season.  I garuntee he said they havent had discipline in a long time.  He acted like since Dr coach Clint was the coach.  That Satterfield man also needs to shave his mustache.  Dont send that mess into my Murphy Fair book.  He looks like that Davis man.  You think im joking but im not. 

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs man let me ask you a question. I asked that tc radio man but he didnt answer.  Was that Satterfield man saying that Waggoner man, that gas card man, and that creasy man didnt discipline those boys? That Waggoner man made that Baines boy sit out half the season.  I garuntee he said they havent had discipline in a long time.  He acted like since Dr coach Clint was the coach.  That Satterfield man also needs to shave his mustache.  Dont send that mess into my Murphy Fair book.  He looks like that Davis man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Nothing wrong with an ‘Stach’ Roy. 3-putt has been sporting one sine 76.. lol. Oh he’s got an nice ‘Golf swing’. I’ve seen him in his youth.  Congratulations BS!  Nice ring.  

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Compare value added EOC scores. When were you a reward school? How many gold balls...wait.....you don’t even have a silver ball do you? Our director is incompetent???? Maybe you need to check your director. It’s understandable that you are jealous of our school. Dr. Satterfield is not incompetent. You may not like him or us and that’s okay. I respect the hate but we win at everything. You should camouflage it better though. #factshurt

Edited by 4thandGoal

Ok I have been corrected by a source that knows what happened with the “leaking” of names. 

The Vidette did not go rogue on the list as I previously stated. It's public information and the vidette asked. Dr. Satt had to follow the law because of the
Freedom of Information Act. 

I was also told you do not have to post a job of hiring from within.

I am told that 25 total applied. 6 did not go through the website process and 
Lawerence was one of them. 

A total of 9 or 10 were interviewed. This is the last that needs to be said at this point as the process is over and we all need to move on. 

Again Congrats to BSatt! Go Jackets! 

38 minutes ago, Ole3putt said:

Nothing wrong with an ‘Stach’ Roy. 3-putt has been sporting one sine 76.. lol. Oh he’s got an nice ‘Golf swing’. I’ve seen him in his youth.  Congratulations BS!  Nice ring.  

I garuntee you that mustache is nappy looking.  I would be real mad if I was that creasy man, that gas card man, or that Waggoner man.  This Satterfield man said they hadnt had discipline in a long time.  That means since Dr coach Clint was the coach.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Compare value added EOC scores. When were you a reward school? How many gold balls...wait.....you don’t even have a silver ball do you? Our director is incompetent???? Maybe you need to check your director. It’s understandable that you are jealous of our school. Dr. Satterfield is not incompetent. You may not like him or us and that’s okay. I respect the hate but we win at everything. You should camouflage it better though. #factshurt

Satterfield padding the books again...  It’s funny that you guys have such wonderful scores, but keep losing students.. 

it would seem to me, that a school of your caliber (test scores, gold balls, and such) would have to beat the kids away with sticks and that doesn’t seem to be the case???

Also, have you read most of the post that come from your alumni? These cats can’t spell education, let alone excel in it!