Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Satterfield padding the books again...  It’s funny that you guys have such wonderful scores, but keep losing students.. 

it would seem to me, that a school of your caliber (test scores, gold balls, and such) would have to beat the kids away with sticks and that doesn’t seem to be the case???

Also, have you read most of the post that come from your alumni? These cats can’t spell education, let alone excel in it!

Facts are facts. Every public school has students that perform below level. We do have CDC students and students with learning disabilities. I don’t choose to belittle these students. If you do that shows the lack off character you have. As to “beating kids away with sticks”, we service the children in our county as opposed to you, an open zoned school which gets to pick and choose the best of Wilson County. Don’t get into the deep end of the pool sir. You don’t have the facts or the ability to debate me on the merits of our schools. 

8 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Facts are facts. Every public school has students that perform below level. We do have CDC students and students with learning disabilities. I don’t choose to belittle these students. If you do that shows the lack off character you have. As to “beating kids away with sticks”, we service the children in our county as opposed to you, an open zoned school which gets to pick and choose the best of Wilson County. Don’t get into the deep end of the pool sir. You don’t have the facts or the ability to debate me on the merits of our schools. 

So your saying that these are CDC students that are posting on Coach T??? If so, I understand some of the post better now and apologize to those said students.

PS: I love to swim!!!

28 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

So your saying that these are CDC students that are posting on Coach T??? If so, I understand some of the post better now and apologize to those said students.

PS: I love to swim!!!

giving lectures to trousdale regarding “class”

and then making jokes about disadvantaged kids...

do yourself a favor and walk away for a bit.

Edited by snoball5278

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

Who is trying to make jokes about disadvantaged kids??? I was unaware that they were posting on this page, which is why I apologized...

I agree with 4th and goal... Those are lines you don’t cross!!

Just now, H2Oman said:

Who is trying to make jokes about disadvantaged kids??? I was unaware that they were posting on this page, which is why I apologized...

I agree with 4th and goal... Those are lines you don’t cross!!

4 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

But the way you tried to spin that was uncalled for...

”stay classy brotha”

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs man let me ask you a question. I asked that tc radio man but he didnt answer.  Was that Satterfield man saying that Waggoner man, that gas card man, and that creasy man didnt discipline those boys? That Waggoner man made that Baines boy sit out half the season.  I garuntee he said they havent had discipline in a long time.  He acted like since Dr coach Clint was the coach.  That Satterfield man also needs to shave his mustache.  Dont send that mess into my Murphy Fair book.  He looks like that Davis man.  You think im joking but im not. 

roy I saw that Satterfield manboy today and I thought he looked like magnum pi with that mustache.

all the best coaches have mustaches. that ditka man has a mustache and that cowwer man has a mustache that wandstat man has a mustache and that Reid man has a mustache  and that fisher man has a mustache and when that urban meyer snake oil salesman used to have a mustache too. if that grider man doesn’t have a mustache by spring practice you boys need to axe yalls selves if he really even cares.

It is a known fact that hartsville’s last 2 coaches did not have mustaches. What does that tell you?! I’m growing my mustache right now I garuntee.

Edited by snoball5278

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

What’s not to feel sorry for!!!

1. TC has a incompetent Superitendent.

2. Community is to ignorant to notice the above fore mentioned statement.

3. Ms. Baxie the english teacher has been busy teaching side body blocks rather than English or spelling ( see above post from TC posters)

Your youth has a hard roll to plow, that is for sure. They can’t read or write properly, but God Bless them, they can play football!!!

DUDE! 

If you're going to throw stones for a group of posters' spelling or grammar, you need to make sure yours is on point, which it is not!

Superitendent should be spelled "superintendent."

To should be "too."

Fore mentioned is "aforementioned."

It's "row to plow." Never seen a roll get plowed.

Come on, man!

This is why snoball keeps warning you that you're drowning, but you keep saying you like to swim. You are surrounded by sharks!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

But the way you tried to spin that was uncalled for...

”stay classy brotha”

Either way... I agree that this subject has taken a hard turn and should be left alone..  

Ps:: I have all the stones I need..  I think you are the one who needs to man up my man..  

Again this doesn’t end well for neither of us.. 

See y’all in the fall!!

1 minute ago, croz6110 said:

DUDE! 

If you're going to throw stones for a group of posters' spelling or grammar, you need to make sure yours is on point, which it is not!

Superitendent should be spelled "superintendent."

To should be "too."

Fore mentioned is "aforementioned."

It's "row to plow." Never seen a roll get plowed.

Come on, man!

This is why snoball keeps warning you that you're drowning, but you keep saying you like to swim. You are surrounded by sharks!

Lol.. sharks!!