Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Either way... I agree that this subject has taken a hard turn and should be left alone..  

Ps:: I have all the stones I need..  I think you are the one who needs to man up my man..  

Again this doesn’t end well for neither of us.. 

See y’all in the fall!!

key board warrior loser talk 101. :flower:

7 hours ago, KC1997TC said:

I understand passing up Coach Rang being he likes to move around but passing up Hackett after all he has accomplished at Watertown 

What has he accomplishes besides from Blake Defense out playing Hackett defense in the playoffs? One good season with a team loaded of seniors doesn't make him better or more qualified than Blake. Are you from Smith co?

31 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

roy I saw that Satterfield manboy today and I thought he looked like magnum pi with that mustache.

all the best coaches have mustaches. that ditka man has a mustache and that cowwer man has a mustache that wandstat man has a mustache and that Reid man has a mustache  and that fisher man has a mustache and when that urban meyer snake oil salesman used to have a mustache too. if that grider man doesn’t have a mustache by spring practice you boys need to axe yalls selves if he really even cares.

It is a known fact that hartsville’s last 2 coaches did not have mustaches. What does that tell you?! I’m growing my mustache right now I garuntee.

Snoballs man I garuntee you that Waggoner man and that gas card man didnt habe that nappy looking mustache that Satterfield man has.  That Waggoner man made it to the championship game. That gas card man didnt make it that far.   You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Great attitude...  I wonder if you would still feel the same way if it happened to you or yours!!

Yea I would feel the same tell me one coach that was affected by this list in a negative way. You're really hanging your hat on this list let's just move on.

46 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

DUDE! 

If you're going to throw stones for a group of posters' spelling or grammar, you need to make sure yours is on point, which it is not!

Superitendent should be spelled "superintendent."

To should be "too."

Fore mentioned is "aforementioned."

It's "row to plow." Never seen a roll get plowed.

Come on, man!

This is why snoball keeps warning you that you're drowning, but you keep saying you like to swim. You are surrounded by sharks!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarshallBruceMathersthe3rd said:

after spending an hour reading this...all i can say is...Watertown is burnt...definitely the right hire...and i feel sorry for all the other teams in our class....time to start rewriting history...again.

Is Trousdale being bumped down to 1A or are they staying in 2A? I can’t remember off the top of my head anymore. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Is Trousdale being bumped down to 1A or are they staying in 2A? I can’t remember off the top of my head anymore. 

final numbers not in...but its looking like we may drop to 1a...i think we would still have the option to play up by tssaa rules

Edited by MarshallBruceMathersthe3rd

8 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Trousdale County shall remain Class 2A the next final 2 years of this 4 year classification period.  Then a new 4 year classification will begin.  The new 4 year reclassification period will be set based off the 2020 enrollment numbers.