Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

3 hours ago, TCfan99 said:

I wasn’t sure if Cothron would be back, I saw somewhere that he stopped calling plays last year so who’s gonna call our plays this year? 

Yea he did Coach Wagg took over the play calling but Davy was blamed for bad play calling that he didn't do.

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea he did Coach Wagg took over the play calling but Davy was blamed for bad play calling that he didn't do.

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Dr coach Clint let this Satterfield man hire a durn college coach to call plays.  What kind of mess is this? Is this Satterfield man going to fire this cothron man? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Dr coach Clint let this Satterfield man hire a durn college coach to call plays.  What kind of mess is this? Is this Satterfield man going to fire this cothron man? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

I think he will be back he is also a former TC QB he could be the QB coach or he still may be the OC

18 hours ago, Salem said:

To outsiders looking in through CoachT vision, the coaching search appears to be done for show. It's unlikely Jeremy Pruitt or Derek Mason would have had a chance to get this job if the Superintendent's son wanted it. If the position did not have to be advertised since they were hiring within it never should have been. If the new coach was the slam dunk best fit for the program and already on the staff this should have been a easy and quick, drama free decision. Several adults wasted time and money travelling and interviewing for a position that had a predetermined outcome. Allowing the "list" to be published in a newspaper looks even worse now.

That's how I saw it but these folks don't seem to understand or even care.

14c6tqd.jpg

19 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I told Murphy to keep an eye on you.  He better not tell you any of his guru secrets to you or you would be trying to come out with a main event book and main event pole like Murphys book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

Already have a "Main Event" poll, Roy.....   You been hiding under a Rock?   It's on the NYT best seller list....:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Can you tell that Satterfield man he needs to shave that nappy looking mustache before he sends on a picture for Murphys book? He looks like that Davis man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Better not make that Satterfield man mad or he will shave your goat. 

• Upvote 1