Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, TCfan99 said:

Do you guys think if Dyer stays he will be moved into the DC role? Or would you see him staying at LB Coach? Who takes over DB’s/ WR since Blake is HC?

HC- Blake 

OC/QB- Corthron?

DC-Dyer?

Line- Pierson?

WR/DB-??

LB/RB-??

Here is my guess

HC/OC/DB - Blake

DC/LB- Dyer

Line-Pierson 

Rb or WR - Cothron  depending on offense 

Not sure if Pitts is coming or not and not really sure what he would coach 

15 hours ago, TCfan99 said:

On TSSAA's website it has from the staff last year Waggoner, Cothron, Dyer, Pierson, Satterfield, Timberlake and Williams of that only Timberlake is a non faculty member. 

I see 

blake- HC/OC/DC

cothron- OC/ QB or leave

Pierson- OL/ DL or leave 

Dyer- DC or RB/LB or leave

Timberlake- OL/DL I think it said on his staff page 

Williams- (no clue who he is was on the TSSAA site but not the staff site) leave? WR/ DB ?or LB/RB?

if outside staff is hired or someone does leave that frees up more space for Blake bringing people in too 

2 hours ago, TCfan99 said:

I see 

blake- HC/OC/DC

cothron- OC/ QB or leave

Pierson- OL/ DL or leave 

Dyer- DC or RB/LB or leave

Timberlake- OL/DL I think it said on his staff page 

Williams- (no clue who he is was on the TSSAA site but not the staff site) leave? WR/ DB ?or LB/RB?

if outside staff is hired or someone does leave that frees up more space for Blake bringing people in too 

I think Cothan will be back I just wonder if Dyer will be back. I still think Blake will call the defensive plays.

Pure speculation but my guess is the name being rumored might be Pierson due to him living in summer county closer to Westmoreland than hartsville, don’t think Davy is going anywhere, we may get another one or two in, if Pitts comes he will be OC, I expect Blake to name Dyer DC but it will still have his touch on it and Blake will focus more 50/50 on offense.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Pure speculation but my guess is the name being rumored might be Pierson due to him living in summer county closer to Westmoreland than hartsville, don’t think Davy is going anywhere, we may get another one or two in, if Pitts comes he will be OC, I expect Blake to name Dyer DC but it will still have his touch on it and Blake will focus more 50/50 on offense.

How many paid assistant coaches do they get?

10 hours ago, TCRadio said:

One guy that helped a lot last year that went unnoticed and may be able to fill that LB coach job would be Chad Evitts.

Tc radio man this evitts man was not listed in my Murphy Fair book last year.  Are you sure he coached those boys last year? I asked Murphy about this evitts man and he said he played in the NFL. I thought Murphy was joking. That evitts man will be real mad if that Satterfield man doesnt list him in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.