Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, FBI said:

Everything I have read from TC posters is he was asked to help in the playoffs. 

And how many superintendents do you know that are Hall of Fame coaches?

You nailed it with the superitendent quote...  

He should be a great tool for the coach to bounce questions off, but when your considered a god of football you can become a distraction to a new head coach as well..  

If little Johnny or his parents know that they can get there way if they go talk to Clint then why respect your coach... 

Look I’m not there to verify all these things are  true, but if they are it will be hard to figure nd a good coach from the outside that will stay long!!

The only thing I know he handled wrong was putting coaching applicants names in the paper!!!

There is a reason that no one else does it!!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You nailed it with the superitendent quote...  

He should be a great tool for the coach to bounce questions off, but when your considered a god of football you can become a distraction to a new head coach as well..  

If little Johnny or his parents know that they can get there way if they go talk to Clint then why respect your coach... 

Look I’m not there to verify all these things are  true, but if they are it will be hard to figure nd a good coach from the outside that will stay long!!

The only thing I know he handled wrong was putting coaching applicants names in the paper!!!

There is a reason that no one else does it!!

Despite all the things you’re saying, your up and coming best coach put in for the job.

what does that tell you?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Again these are all the things I have heard and most of them came from TC threaders on Coach T.

Are you sure all the TC posters that have commented on Clint's involvement are involved with the program themselves?  

As someone said earlier, rumors, whether true or false, generate interest. 

Even I know that much of what H2Oman is saying is false. Clint helped when asked, and if anything he's been more separated from the program than most thought he would be.

At this point, H2Oman is just embarrassing himself with all these accusations based on.... I think he's just sore that he might lose Hackett. 

And, I guarantee that the rest of the state is not laughing at the TC program like he stated.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Even I know that much of what H2Oman is saying is false. Clint helped when asked, and if anything he's been more separated from the program than most thought he would be.

At this point, H2Oman is just embarrassing himself with all these accusations based on.... I think he's just sore that he might lose Hackett. 

And, I guarantee that the rest of the state is not laughing at the TC program like he stated.

CBA47B82-6A5D-459F-8038-5DFDF9408120.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

7 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

True.. I would hate to lose Hackett.. I think he is a really good coach from what I hear!!

As for the rest of your quote you could be no further from the truth.. I am not making accusations just stating what I have heard!!

To be honest my life goes on no matter who they hire or if they are successful or not!!  I do however enjoy talking smack to TC football posters who have nothing in life to hold their head up for, but football..  

Hopefully Gordonsville will become competitive again, so I can talk football / smack with your posters!

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

True.. I would hate to lose Hackett.. I think he is a really good coach from what I hear!!

As for the rest of your quote you could be no further from the truth.. I am not making accusations just stating what I have heard!!

To be honest my life goes on no matter who they hire or if they are successful or not!!  I do however enjoy talking smack to TC football posters who have nothing in life to hold their head up for, but football..  

Hopefully Gordonsville will become competitive again, so I can talk football / smack with your posters!

This is pitiful. Lol

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Well, maybe we can build a new school and increase to a 3A enrollment as well and even the playing field. We could be more competitive and a more formidable opponent for the mighty purple tigers then.

Edited by croz6110

7 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Well, maybe we can build a new school and increase to a 3A enrollment as well and even the playing field. We could be more competitive and a more formidable opponent for the mighty purple tigers then.

You couldnt get that many people to want to go to school in Gordonsville!

You’ve got the same problem as TC does. The only difference is that you don’t have a football team to hang your head on anymore!!

Edited by H2Oman