Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

To outsiders looking in through CoachT vision, the coaching search appears to be done for show. It's unlikely Jeremy Pruitt or Derek Mason would have had a chance to get this job if the Superintendent's son wanted it. If the position did not have to be advertised since they were hiring within it never should have been. If the new coach was the slam dunk best fit for the program and already on the staff this should have been a easy and quick, drama free decision. Several adults wasted time and money travelling and interviewing for a position that had a predetermined outcome. Allowing the "list" to be published in a newspaper looks even worse now.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Me and Murphy are cool.   He'll probably join us at some point this year.   Had him lined up last year and didn't work out.

I garuntee you I told Murphy to keep an eye on you.  He better not tell you any of his guru secrets to you or you would be trying to come out with a main event book and main event pole like Murphys book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I told Murphy to keep an eye on you.  He better not tell you any of his guru secrets to you or you would be trying to come out with a main event book and main event pole like Murphys book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I guarantee you we don't want to see any pole from that FridayMainEvent man.  I'm not joking. If he does, you will have to check it out and report back to us like you do with that Murphy man's pole.  I ain't joking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TCfan99 said:

So how do you guys see the staff playing out? 

I know there are a lot of people that were on staff last year like Dyer, Corthron, Pierson do they stay? I want to say I saw more on the sidelines that helped out do they get moved up to a spot? 

I was wondering if Blake would still be the DC and still call the defensive plays. I think the staff would be back intact just moved around some on the offensive side.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I was wondering if Blake would still be the DC and still call the defensive plays. I think the staff would be back intact just moved around some on the offensive side.

I wasn’t sure if Cothron would be back, I saw somewhere that he stopped calling plays last year so who’s gonna call our plays this year? 

2 hours ago, TCfan99 said:

So how do you guys see the staff playing out? 

I know there are a lot of people that were on staff last year like Dyer, Corthron, Pierson do they stay? I want to say I saw more on the sidelines that helped out do they get moved up to a spot? 

I'm hearing rumors that  a staff member may be headed to Westmoreland. Anybody else heard anything?

Edited by Purplegoldfootball
Typo