Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Well the kids got out of school today at 12:30 and I believe the staff had in service of some sort so honestly it could still be anyone, other than the list being in the paper, it’s been really quite about who is the guy, it’s just a guess but I would say B.Satt, Dyer, or Hackett 

i’ve got reason to believe that one of those names can be scratched.

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Well the kids got out of school today at 12:30 and I believe the staff had in service of some sort so honestly it could still be anyone, other than the list being in the paper, it’s been really quite about who is the guy, it’s just a guess but I would say B.Satt, Dyer, or Hackett 

I’ve said Blake from the beginning, I’m not gonna change it now. I feel if you go defensive coach then go with the current DC over an outside DC. Just my thoughts 

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

no idea.

the name(s) i like continue to be mentioned again and again.

as I’ve said several times in this thread. my hope is that next years staff looks as much like this years staff as possible.

I love that reply, I think this years staff was a very good staff from top to bottom.