Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

32 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

crumbs and that goes for me as well. lol

i have no doubt that your boy and the rest of the team have their gut feelings and that’s definitely worth it’s salt, but this thing has been near leak proof.

the tea leaves have everybody ah guess’n and ah gossip’n .

my guess, tifwiw, is there isn’t but 2 people that know exactly how it’s all gonna shake out. and they ain’t talking to anyone.

i think come monday afternoon we’ll all be happy.

Snoballs,  you mean to tell me that between all the talking heads on here, we don't know diddly squat? 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I was gonna tell him yall were gonna announce the new coach today during Church service.  To see if he would have a conniption and call it sacrilege.

Southtowner I think snoballs is about full of mess.  He is claiming he can throw a side body block at 155 pounds.   I garuntee Grider has a runner bigger than that.  Snoballs couldnt even be a water boy in the SEC at 155 pounds.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner I think snoballs is about full of mess.  He is claiming he can throw a side body block at 155 pounds.   I garuntee Grider has a runner bigger than that.  Snoballs couldnt even be a water boy in the SEC at 155 pounds.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, if Snoballs was full of mess he might weigh more than 155 lbs.  :)

Just my two cents again as an outsider looking at this situation through neutral pair of glasses. If there are 19 applicants and one is the man that seems to run this town's son then it's a no brainer. I believe I would call Vegas today and put my bet on the former coaches son. If it is which I would bet on then that should tell anyone why the applicants names were in the paper.

55 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Snoballs,  you mean to tell me that between all the talking heads on here, we don't know diddly squat? 

everything on here is guesses based on morsels of information and an abundance of opinion.

some guesses will be right, that’s inevitable.

they’ll claim “inside info” and that they “knew all along” and they’ll expect some “e” cred. :rolleyes:

what’s gonna happen monday will contain surprises for everyone, even the goo rue and the boys at ronnie’s red eye.

24 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

everything on here is guesses based on morsels of information and an abundance of opinion.

some guesses will be right, that’s inevitable.

they’ll claim “inside info” and that they “knew all along” and they’ll expect some “e” cred. :rolleyes:

what’s gonna happen monday will contain surprises for everyone, even the goo rue and the boys at ronnie’s red eye.

I believe it.  

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just my two cents again as an outsider looking at this situation through neutral pair of glasses. If there are 19 applicants and one is the man that seems to run this town's son then it's a no brainer. I believe I would call Vegas today and put my bet on the former coaches son. If it is which I would bet on then that should tell anyone why the applicants names were in the paper.

Barney, the paper had listed 19 applicants.  I really don't know but I would guess not all applicants names were released.  Maybe they didn't give consent.  My reasoning is 19 applications for a premier program like Trousdale County is practically inconceivable.  

Maybe they wouldn't consider other applications that didn't want their name out there. I don't know. 

When Coach Grider stepped away a few years ago we had 100+ applicants.  

What I'm saying is no one can make me believe that only 19 people applied. 

Doesn't really matter.

I will say again . I hope the Creek Bank boys get whoever they want and need.