East TN Class AAA Region 1 & 2 (Districts 1, 2, 3, 4)

TribalEmpire

Well I do think SH will zone them, but if the they play man it would be when the big girl is out. Who knows though. I looked back at last year SH lost by 9. It might be close but I Maryville pulls away late to win by 10. Do you think either team would try something new to throw off the other or is this game play with your normal plan?  

47 minutes ago, BasketballInsider37604 said:

Well I do think SH will zone them, but if the they play man it would be when the big girl is out. Who knows though. I looked back at last year SH lost by 9. It might be close but I Maryville pulls away late to win by 10. Do you think either team would try something new to throw off the other or is this game play with your normal plan?  

Maryville loves the 3 ball.  If you zone them you are playing into their strengths.

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Halftime...Oak Ridge 35   Kingsport DB  21.

FINAL  Oak Ridge  59   Kingsport DB 42

What a special season. Oak Ridge graduated FOUR Seniors in 2018 that are playing college ball this year. Yet, here we go to the State The Lady Wildcats are Back!!

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

47 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

FINAL  Oak Ridge  59   Kingsport DB 42

What a special season. Oak Ridge graduated FOUR Seniors in 2018 that are playing college ball this year. Yet, here we go to the State The Lady Wildcats are BREAST!

Great Game!  Focused defense and good outside shooting doomed the Indians.  Also, speed kills.  Big grats for making State.  I hope the draw is in our favor.