FCA Wrestling Team Camp June 16-19/Middle and High School Divisions

FCAWrestling

Coaches,

We are offering Middle and High School Divisions at FCA Wrestling Team Camp this summer and we would love to have an impact on your entire program.  Registration will begin the first of February and we have an outstanding line up of coaches coming in to work and teach.  From Check In to Check out this will be a great camp.  Most importantly we will be making a difference in the heart of you, your athletes, and your coaches.  Feel free to reach out to heslinger@fca.org with any questions.

Current Coaches Coming to teach.  This list continues to grow because they realize the impact we are about to have on the wrestling world!

Mark Ellis:  Division I National Champ at Missouri

Carl Perry:  Division I National Champ at Illinois

Eric Phillips:  State Championship Coach at Cleveland High

Ben Smith:  State Championship Coach at Bradley Central

Heath Eslinger:  Former Division I Head Coach

Javier Maldonado:  Head Coach Southeastern University and former Chattanooga SoCon Champ and NCAA Qualifier

Frank Beasley:  George Mason University Head Coach and Former NC State Assistant

Rocco Mansueto:  Former HS Head Coach, DI Assistant, 3X NCAA Qualifier, US Open Placer

Phil Mansueto:  Former HS Coach, DI Assistant, 3X NCAA Qualifier

Let's Go,

FCA Wrestling Staff