5. Loretto (2) 17-1 72
6. Tellico Plains (1) 19-1 67
7. Pickett Co. 15-2 39
8. Gleason 16-5 35
9. Clay Co. 16-5 20
10. Cosby 13-4 18
10. Cascade 15-3 18
10. Trinity 13-5 18

GC's body of work is good but I would give Greenfield and Clarkrange a higher ranking at the moment. 

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

GC's body of work is good but I would give Greenfield and Clarkrange a higher ranking at the moment. 

Most people don’t realize that Clarkrange has wins over (2) of the top 5 teams in AA!  And a blowout win vs #7 Pickett County.  I definitely wouldn’t put them at 4.  But I guess the problem is deciding who do you move down?   That’s why it’s settled on the court.  

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Most people don’t realize that Clarkrange has wins over (2) of the top 5 teams in AA!  And a blowout win vs #7 Pickett County.  I definitely wouldn’t put them at 4.  But I guess the problem is deciding who do you move down?   That’s why it’s settled on the court.  

I have Clarkrange number 1 in my personal poll. I think most people have us number 1 because we beat Westview twice, Greenfield and Summertown but we are not playing good right now. I would have Greenfield 2 us 3 and Summertown 4 right now is how I would do it. TCA, Gleason and Clay County could be a 5.